InArt - Dune: Paul Atreides

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman? That went up for order already?

I didn't know Joker was Global, seemed like everyone was ordering from Kit or a 3rd party.
IMG_4587.jpeg

Kit is reliable. I'd rather go with him over going directly with inart. It's like with prime 1. Love their statues, but would never order directly from them (high shipping and their customer service is iffy at best I hear).

I'm sure inart is good, but I'd rather go with safe and reliable Kit than going with a company I've never bought directly from before.

Superman was distributed only in Asia and Australia (or Canada don’t remember) BBTS just gets stock and resells with some items, also price is significantly higher on those items. When they have an official partnership they sell for the retail price.
Yeah, the BBTS price for Superman was $550 or something.

Was tempted to go for sculpted as I’ll be displaying him with the hood, but the rooted is just too tasty to pass up

What are the chances of other figures like Chani and Feyd-Routha?

What are the chances of other figures like Chani and Feyd-Routha?
Slim to none. Those would be more likely to come from Aug Toys. Harry Potter is the closest thing to a line we’ve seen with 4 figures. Although I suppose Joker did that in one release too. LotR has 2 figures with ‘announcements’ of a couple more. Paul is looking like a one and done but if he does well that could open the door for others but nothing else Dune has been teased or announced by them yet.

The hooded/masked look is great. Imagine a 1/4 done with mixed media of this quality. Almost a shame to make it so small.

Kit seems to have a good relationship with InArt, I wonder what little 'extra' he may get for his sales?

Maybe a hunter-seeker...?

So far only Dune is global license, those DC's are not as I know

InArt should try to do direct sales as much as possible

A few youtubers are offering affiliate link for 5% less off InArt's site

Back