InArt - Dune: Paul Atreides

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's great kit does free shipping. I'm gonna PO Gurney later from them. So, you're gonna get a second Paul Atreides?

Last edited:
Looks great. I have the Aug Fremen Paul on order, but not sure yet if the InArt price and quality are worth a double dip for me. Knowing Aug Toys will eat into their market share on this one, I hope InArt has secured the rights to Part 2, and has a sandworm-riding Paul ready to show when the movie releases (presumably) in November. That would be an instant pre-order.

I wanna see Gurney and Feyd from part 2. Josh Brolin looks epic with the longer hair.
dune-part-two-poster-characters-08.jpg
dune-part-two-official-trailer-2-warner-bros-uk-ireland-0-54-screenshot-1688060174898-16880674...jpg
dune-part-two-official-trailer-0-39-screenshot-1683149996046.png
20230728_160637.jpg

It could just be the lighting, but he looks about ten years old. I think the Aug toys version looks surprisingly better.

I think I need to see more pics but the head looks a little wide… it could be the mask covering the bottom throwing it off.

What!? Lol I thought it needed to be a standard black round base?
:lol The black round base is more of a "when in doubt" preference because it's hard to screw up. And I can still replace the InArt base with a simple black base if I wanted to. Not the case with statues.

Back