InArt - Dune: Paul Atreides

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Europe but most of the collectors here are from the States and UK and most of them recommend Kit if you go ahead and ask! He's the BEST.
I know. I'm also from the UK myself! I was just curious where you were from? Yeah, I just pre-ordered Gurney from them after much deliberating and research 👍🏾

Pics by Collectors Ark:

VXh8bvv.jpg

sO2tM1M.jpg

mYDLF2h.jpg

This looks unreal tbh. They absolutely nailed the suit. I’d be willing to bet there will be incremental improvements to the sculpt, but likeness aside, the face and hair they did look like a real human being :google That being said, I love how the AUGToys one looks, and its likeness is really spot on. Going to be difficult deciding which one to get…. if not both
AUGToys:
IMG_8078.jpeg

I had forgotten InArt was doing Dune. This is what they showed today. I didn't know what I was looking at first - thought it was some rock star like Steven Tyler in bell bottoms and a silk cape with a mic.

The sculpt looks a little soft, but this is early and will likely see a lot of improvement. I don't see Chalamet in the face quite yet.

The rooted hair looks good and it seems InArt has perfected this part of their innovations, but I don't think I really need elaborate rooted hair for each and every figure, especially considering the price spike it adds. Rooted hair is great for the few definitive keystone figures in my collection, but not the whole lot.

View attachment 652324
Looks really good to me.
Image from Reddit.
prbq2rgg4meb1.jpg

Ohh that looks fantastic and up to their high level from the other prototypes they’ve shown!! :thud::panic:

I did like Dune (2021), but I may have to practice restraint and not jump/delve into another property, but dang if this isn’t a great figure to represent the film! I think the AugToys looks pretty good in of itself, too. Though I would pick up a 1/6 Zendaya :chase

I don't know, the InArt looks amazing to me. Very realistic in that "sundown" lighting.

His skin may be a bit smooth, but he's got that feminine/twink look that Chalamet has, so it looks right to me.

On Chalamet? :lol
The faint moustache and chin stubble.
IMG_3205.jpeg

The faint moustache and chin stubble.
View attachment 653009

Oh look how cute he does have a little mustache coming in... puberty hits.

I didn't even notice that in the first Dune, just used to pics like below I guess where it barely reads and if it were on a 1/6th figure it would like look too heavy no matter how subtle.

dunepaulthumb-1628732705593.jpg

Back