InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I literally almost started laughing out loud in the back of my Lyft. I am ecstatic and my MMS 152 isn’t going anywhere, but…yes. Just…these next four days are going to be torture. I figured we wouldn’t see one of these for another 5 to 10 years. **** yes.

I'm really shocked by this. Didn't they announce the all of the future releases already? This came out of left field for sure which makes the company as a whole super exciting. You never know if a figure is coming to surprise you. I prefer it this way honestly.

When do we start nitpicking and complaining about a shadowy picture, from behind, being inaccurate?

Well deserved. When we Superman fans were left tasteless with a certain company, InArt come to save us all by giving us both generation of Supermen. Such a tribute for the 45th anniversary cinematic achievement where all comic book movies afterward indebt to and the 85th celeberation of the first superpowered hero in comic book history.
InArt, I salute you. (here's some of my drawing, for his would be 70th birthday last year... just to bring the buzz up :D)
Here_For_A_Reason_giclee_sm.jpg

Well deserved. When we Superman fans were left tasteless with a certain company, InArt come to save us all by giving us both generation of Supermen. Such a tribute for the 45th anniversary cinematic achievement where all comic book movies afterward indebt to and the 85th celeberation of the first superpowered hero in comic book history.
InArt, I salute you. (here's some of my drawing, for his would be 70th birthday last year... just to bring the buzz up :D)
View attachment 665490

That’s incredible.

View attachment 665490

BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing!🤯🤯

im so thrilled about this tease. I LEGIT asked for a Reeveman with IA‘s seal of quality 2 days ago after PO’ing Cavillman.

IMG_1160.png

And for Reeveman to be teased THIS SOON????

HOLY MISSTESCHMACHER DID I WILL THIS INTO EXISTENCE??!!

ok ok ok…

who should I do next???

So the question now is what will this come with?
Green crystal?
The kryptonite necklace and a Fortress of Solitude base seems obvious. Hopefully less wonky than the HT. The command area where the crystals go would be great.
For the Clark, hat, glasses, Supes costume underneath, briefcase seems like a bare minimum. A Daily Bugle desk with typewriter would be awesome . God now I’m thinking about Lois and Lex figures!!

Green crystal?
The kryptonite necklace and a Fortress of Solitude base seems obvious. Hopefully less wonky than the HT. The command area where the crystals go would be great.
For the Clark, hat, glasses, Supes costume underneath, briefcase seems like a bare minimum. A Daily Bugle desk with typewriter would be awesome . God now I’m thinking about Lois and Lex figures!!

I wonder if the Clark sculpt will have interchangeable hairpieces, one with hat.

Green crystal?

Ehhhh…if the accessories offered with Cavillman are considered a “stretch” by some, I can’t imagine Reeveman coming with anything substantial.

It’ll be weird and honestly dumb if IA gives us the green rock and chain to hang on his neck if the portrait is of Reeve smiling confidently. And I don’t think they’re allowed to give us the bugged out or weakened by kryptonite expression.

At most…an elaborate diorama and crystal. Expect nothing in terms of accessories.

Green crystal?
I'd be totally happy with a Clark like this from JND

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 17.19.20.png

I was just looking at JND's statues and thinking man a Clark and Supes treatment from JND in 1/6th would be insane...now InArt does this?!!! Oh man. Life is good, probably going to be like Joker--wonder what accessories will come with him? Bulky chain with kryptonite? Ice shards?

Ehhhh…if the accessories offered with Cavillman are considered a “stretch” by some, I can’t imagine Reeveman coming with anything substantial.

It’ll be weird and honestly dumb if IA gives us the green rock and chain to hang on his neck if the portrait is of Reeve smiling confidently. And I don’t think they’re allowed to give us the bugged out or weakened by kryptonite expression.

At most…an elaborate diorama and crystal. Expect nothing in terms of accessories.
I’d be happy if the rock chain and pained CR head sculpt were accessories with a Hackman Luthor

Back