InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696287154430.png

hellyeah-hell-to-the-yeah.gif

Now THIS is more like it!
This is the sort of next level realism, artistry and skill I look for in Inart - holy hell its like a promo pic of the actual Henry Cavill.

.....guys, whats the consensus around these parts on the ethics of being sexually attracted to an collectible action figure? Because I think I'm getting there....

Flirty Reaction GIF

Last edited:
This is just ridiculously amazing. This brand is bleeding my wallet dry 😂 I’ve never even had the intention to buy a superman figure in the past and I won’t lie I’m not even the biggest fan of the character even though I do like him for sure but it was never enough to buy collectibles of. I’m actually worried to what else InArt have in store for us in the near future, i dont know if I’ll have the space or the funds to continue this hobby 😂😂😂

“Symbol and collar doesn’t line up exactly with the cropped and edited photo of Cavill. This is definitely a 50/100 and will be cancelling the preorder.” - that guy maybe

Whoever this guy is…surely he is joking about Hot Toys being better?
How can danoby think the hot toys is better if he claimed inart is using the hot toys body and suit because they dont have enough money to make their own?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's still the same body from before with the suit and paint apps on the sculpt being the only updates along with the legs rotated outwards.
The thighs do look exactly the same in size. The emblem/torso isn't longer either. It does look great but I don't think they have recently done much work to the size.

How can danoby think the hot toys is better if he claimed inart is using the hot toys body and suit because they dont have enough money to make their own?

Thats why I think it’s an act. It has to be.

Any normal person with FUNCTIONING eyeballs can tell IA’s Superman outclasses HT version in every way.

‘Oh it’s not fair to compare an old figure to a new on-‘

Ah ah, nope! Absolutely can and will compare because HT kept using the same headsculpt and body for every Cavillman they released thus far. Someone at HQ must’ve thought they struck gold with that portrait and stock body. - “yes…it’s sheer perfection. It is absolutely NOT DATED. USE IT AGAIN”

Please no, the shoulder width is perfect and not a comical monstrosity like HT. It's actually human and accurate to Cavill's physique now.
It's not perfect, the shoulders are about 5% too narrow. The lats slightly more. It looks good in the pics but it's not correct. I think people are just too worried it will go too far the other way.

I measured the shoulder width on the BvS body yesterday as I was tempted to customize the body before I put it back in the collection. They were that oversized I wasn't willing to shave that much material off. No one wants it like the HT one.

Sweet baby cheeses- he really is looking great. As usual I'm getting the urge to buy a second so I can display both looks. That rage-face flight pose is really winning me over as the primary display option either way though.

I guess we know what why Justin was playing with a legless Superman in yetsreday's images. Someone was frantically cutting out quad-shaped felt strips to glue onto the old chicken legs.
Remember that little strip of felt on Jail cell Joker's chest...

Also- how do people think the reflective effect was acheived on-screen? Bright lights were directed at the suit; so the figure is behaving like the screen prop.
If they go more transparent with the fabric, we'll see the figure's joints more, and the only other way to enhance the shine effect would be to paint highlights on. I don't entirely oppose that but it could lead to the whole figure suddenly looking more like a comic design.
Any good display should have some decent lighting on the figures. Not too much but enough.

So the chrome should bling nicely enough I think.

Sweet baby cheeses- he really is looking great. As usual I'm getting the urge to buy a second so I can display both looks. That rage-face flight pose is really winning me over as the primary display option either way though.

I guess we know what why Justin was playing with a legless Superman in yetsreday's images. Someone was frantically cutting out quad-shaped felt strips to glue onto the old chicken legs.
Remember that little strip of felt on Jail cell Joker's chest...

Also- how do people think the reflective effect was acheived on-screen? Bright lights were directed at the suit; so the figure is behaving like the screen prop.
If they go more transparent with the fabric, we'll see the figure's joints more, and the only other way to enhance the shine effect would be to paint highlights on. I don't entirely oppose that but it could lead to the whole figure suddenly looking more like a comic design.
Yeah I had the same feeling. Looks so damn good !!

Pic from another angle. The likeness is so incredible on this guy, it almost looks like a real shot of Henry!

View attachment 666676
Howard must really be getting a bit worried at this point.

Hot Toys always prided themselves as being the king of head sculpts and hyper-realistic sculpts. But this takes it to a whole other level !!!

Back