InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats why I think it’s an act. It has to be.

Any normal person with FUNCTIONING eyeballs can tell IA’s Superman outclasses HT version in every way.

‘Oh it’s not fair to compare an old figure to a new on-‘

Ah ah, nope! Absolutely can and will compare because HT kept using the same headsculpt and body for every Cavillman they released thus far. Someone at HQ must’ve thought they struck gold with that portrait and stock body. - “yes…it’s sheer perfection. It is absolutely NOT DATED. USE IT AGAIN”
It 's basic Youtube-ology. Be negative or go against the trend and get more clicks. It's a pretty common strategy.

And it clearly works. People will talk about that and give him more air-time and free advertising.

Just ignore him. It's that simple.

It 's basic Youtube-ology. Be negative or go against the trend and get more clicks. It's a pretty common strategy.

And it clearly works. People will talk about that and give him more air-time and free advertising.

Just ignore him. It's that simple.

Oh I do ignore him. Like the plague.

It’s just his posts show up on my FB every now and then due to being in the same group.

I just laugh and go about my day 😆

9cb4f00f-95a5-4405-92b8-5c6489b16ddc_text.gif

*****, dont even think of getting between me and my man.

Dont Make Me Cut You Orange Is The New Black GIF

How can you say the shoulders are perfect now if they didnt make any changes to the body?
...because he thinks that at this moment in time they are perfect; right now, as they are.
Whether he believes they have changed is unclear. Perhaps he felt they were perfect 'before' as well.
But, one thing is certain, if they change in the future, he will not think they are perfect 'then.'

Please no, the shoulder width is perfect and not a comical monstrosity like HT. It's actually human and accurate to Cavill's physique now.
Shoulders and lats are not like Cavill. Slightly bigger will be puuuuurrrfect.

If y’all can spend pages talking about thighs, I think my lat fetish is fair game :p

If y’all can spend pages talking about thighs, I think my lat fetish is fair game :p
it’s definitely not perfect, it needs to be farther than the chest. But not a lot bigger to have another HT body.

But right now they look like someone pinched them together.

How can you say the shoulders are perfect now if they didnt make any changes to the body?
I never said they weren't perfect before. Again talking bout width here.

Think people got so used to HT they forgot how Cavill actually has human proportions. Maybe needs slight adjustment to the shape but will be happy with what we got.

supescomp.jpg

I never said they weren't perfect before. Again talking bout width here.

Think people got so used to HT they forgot how Cavill actually has human proportions. Maybe needs slight adjustment to the shape but will be happy with what we got.

View attachment 667044
I think side-by-side, this highlights how the shoulders need to be a tad slightlyyyyyyy broader.

Too flat. Back to the drawing board.

Last edited:
Back