InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said that sculpt looks bad? :monkey3
I love how they sculpt hair, it looks so beautiful and delicate. Hot Toys could never.
View attachment 652314View attachment 652315
This display may be the deciding factor. The hair sculpt and gloss look excellent. The colors of the suit look really good. The cape though...that looks absolutely beautiful.

Enlarge the "S" and I'd have an extremely difficult time passing this up and look forward to the wait.

Where's the rooted version?
I don’t think there will be one. It’s unnecessary and for this hairstyle it would be an actual nightmare to mass produce and manage. If rooted hair works like irl hair. It would take 10x more styling and product compared to longer hair like Aragon or Joker

FB_IMG_1690509829135.jpg

Not to be a negative Nancy or nitpicky asshat, but in this lighting I definitely see more of what you were saying, Jorje, about the eyes being off. Is it the bottom lids being too small and soft? Idk. But it really does look fantastic

Also wow, I’m loving the definition of muscle under the suit

Just came back from an expensive overseas holiday and convinced myself that I won’t be getting this because it’s not a Christopher Reeves Superman but man am I screwed after seeing these new photos! Instant PO now 💀😂

Back