InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something about the sculpts still looks off to me. I still think the angry face looks kinda goofy, and the other one is hard to describe.. almost looks pouty or something.
So pretty much how Cavill was for 99% of his Superman run. Seems accurate enough in that regard. :lol Not like we're ever gonna get a sculpt of this dude smiling.

TD4QBsF.png
z1DZLkv.png
mQ5wUY7.png
Y5aa4Gk.png

The eye area of the sculpt can be adjusted, the suit and the size of the emblem. Having that metallic shine peak through properly will do the figure wonders with that change alone.

Y'all better go on their post and leave comments. They are asking for it. Good company, not everybody is doing this nowadays. I still think figure looks amazing, but neutral sculpt and body needs slight upgrades.
Yep I did. Seems the main wishes are,

1). Larger S logo
2). Silver undersuit
3). Something more to the neutral face / smiling face,

Totally agree with all 3.

Not sure if this was one of you guys, but this is a great edited version vs the current status on the left.

374657017_10160062369368435_3732523333857184326_n.jpg

Yep I did. Seems the main wishes are,

1). Larger S logo
2). Silver undersuit
3). Something more to the neutral face / smiling face,

Totally agree with all 3.

Not sure if this was one of you guys, but this is a great edited version vs the current status on the left.

View attachment 661581
You should tag InArt on X/FB so they see this

So pretty much how Cavill was for 99% of his Superman run. Seems accurate enough in that regard. :lol Not like we're ever gonna get a sculpt of this dude smiling.

TD4QBsF.png
z1DZLkv.png
mQ5wUY7.png
Y5aa4Gk.png

The eye area of the sculpt can be adjusted, the suit and the size of the emblem. Having that metallic shine peak through properly will do the figure wonders with that change alone.
Those middle two pictures don’t have that pouty look. I don’t want a smiling face necessarily but just something where he’s not looking down in the dumps.

I searched around and found some other more neutral or determined looking ones.

Truthfully those middle two would look better for the angry sculpt. The one they’ve gone with is very specific.

Last edited:
Those middle two pictures don’t have that pouty look. I searched around and found some other more neutral or determined looking ones.

Truthfully those middle two would look better for the angry sculpt. The one they’ve gone with is very specific.
They are more stern/determined.

They are more stern/determined.
To me the third one he looks pretty upset and it is in a scene where he’s facing off with Batman.

The one InArt went with to me is just kind of silly looking. I know he makes that face but I couldn’t see myself ever using that sculpt.

Last edited:
I'm guessing
Deluxe Version include:
-2 headsculpts
-Wired Cape

Regular
-1 headsculpt
-Drape Cape

I'd want both headsculpts, but with the drape cape, so I might have to get both.

Personally I don't mind of the neutral/ emotionless sculpt as is. I'm tired of upset/determined faces while figure already comes with the extreme angry sculpt. Honestly I don't need a smiling sculpt. Since when Henry smiles in BvS?
Angry sculpt looks so artistic. Love the eye effect. I'd love to see the same spark on the neutral sculpt. I'm sure they'll tweak it like they did with Aragorn. I expect to see the perfection whenever they'll put him up for PO

P.S. based on the bare minimum accessory options I think there gonna be only one edition of this figure.

Last edited:
If they’re only just asking for feedback now, I guess we can assume this won’t go up for PO for at least 2 months.
Agreed. When I saw the post from Pop Collectibles, I thought maybe they might've gotten word that it was going to be up for PO soon. But, now with the InArt post, it sounds like they're still looking to tweak the prototype which is a good idea in my opinion. It would've been fine as is, and definitely a step up from the HT, but if they can and will make it even more accurate, then I'll happily wait for a better product.

I dont think anyone was really expecting this go on PO until towards end of the year. Some folks were just reading in too much into what Pop Collectibles posted.

Back