InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
superman-serious-face.gif
1687491332616.gif

That costume is so freaking epic one of the best designs to come out of the superhero era.

Inart diecast will be an instant purchase no matter the cost.

Any man that wears that should be allowed to pound JLO right up the ring of power.
I agree. It’s such a beast of a design and great live action interpretation of the TDKR armor. I remember when I had this and my parents came over, my dad immediately went to it without any nudging from me and was like “now that is a cool Batman”

He’s not a comic guy. He knows some, but really only cares to watch the ‘66 show over any other live action take on Batman if he had to choose. So, it was kind of cool to see the impression that it makes to someone who doesn’t even care about comic books and their movies.

Supes and Aragorn. That's the only thing I need from InArt.

And a MacCready from the "The Thing"...

And an Indiana Jones from "Raiders"...

And that’s it and that’s the only thing I need... Just Supes, Aragorn, MacCready and Indy. That's all I need.
And this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that’s all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that’s all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that’s all I need. And that’s all I need too. I don’t need one other thing, not one – I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that’s all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

Nope, dont say that, I spent way to much damn money on my custom KM Batman for InArt to release their own:thud:
Ha! That's precisely why! I never wanted to drop the cash on any of the custom Batfleck sculpts; so, I need InArt to come in and give me that figure and all the others at the same price as just one of those painted Zhao 3D Modeler Batfleck sculpts cost :LOL:

Ha! That's precisely why! I never wanted to drop the cash on any of the custom Batfleck sculpts; so, I need InArt to come in and give me that figure and all the others at the same price as just one of those painted Zhao 3D Modeler Batfleck sculpts cost :LOL:

I hope they hire Zhao to sculpt their Affleck, his work is amazing.

Supes and Aragorn. That's the only thing I need from InArt.

And a MacCready from the "The Thing"...

And an Indiana Jones from "Raiders"...

And that’s it and that’s the only thing I need... Just Supes, Aragorn, MacCready and Indy. That's all I need.
And this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that’s all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that’s all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that’s all I need. And that’s all I need too. I don’t need one other thing, not one – I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that’s all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

I’ll take a Navan Johnson by InArt!

3B978A40-F6BF-4645-B663-8D9556D9EDD0.gif

Back