InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Batman cowl is fantastic :love: now we need a Inart Knightmare Batman

BVS unmasked.gif

Wow! I'm glad to see Popcultcha is now officially carrying InArt. They have been great every time I've purchased from them and shipping to the US for a regular figure is usually only $18-$30. They are however very late to receiving Hot Toys. Once in stock, it will take about 7 days for them to process your order to ship and another 7 days to receive your order. When I make a purchase with them, I go in with that understanding and fully expect that waiting time

It's a $70 difference for me between 2 retailers.

*looks at bank account... looks at FICO score*

Yep, that's a sizeable amount.

Even a $20 difference, that's a good deal.

They've been great for me as well but I've only ever purchased in-stock figures from them - I've never placed a pre-order. The only thing I would caution people on is that while you may be viewing their prices in USD on the site, their prices are in AUD and as such your pre-order would be subject to exchange rate fluctuation (between when you place your pre-order and when final payment is due upon shipment). Even when I bought in-stock items that shipped immediately the actual price I paid was slightly different than the USD price listed on their site. Right now I think the conversion is very favorable for the USD but a slight dip could wipe out a perceived $20 USD savings pretty fast.

View attachment 668216

Screen printed seam lines? Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that.
I think they created stitching illusion with that printed lines instead of actual cut. That's a safer way I guess. It's probably hard to make it accurate in that scale, most of the statues and hot toys figures totally avoided that detail.

Totally blown away by how perfect this figure is now. Colours on the suit are gorgeous, that chrome is coming through to make everything really pop. And those sculpts...damn!!

Really starting to think I need two of these so both sculpts can be displayed. Would have to sell most of my HT figures to afford it but maybe it's time...InArt are just on another level.

Would have to sell most of my HT figures to afford it but maybe it's time...InArt are just on another level.
Not solely b/c of InArt, but I have been selling most of my HT and Sideshow figures this year. I have 0 DC hot toys on the shelves with only Artisan Joker and '89 Batman on PO ('89 Joker is boxed up), 3 MCU figures with 1 on PO and the rest are Star Wars. It still makes up a decent sized collection, but no where near what I've had in the past.

While I still enjoy the hobby, it has gotten the point that not everything needs to be bought. Still hard at times to resist not pulling the trigger, but it's also nice having a bit more space (in the home and collection) and figures you truly love in the collection.

Not solely b/c of InArt, but I have been selling most of my HT and Sideshow figures this year. I have 0 DC hot toys on the shelves with only Artisan Joker and '89 Batman on PO ('89 Joker is boxed up), 3 MCU figures with 1 on PO and the rest are Star Wars. It still makes up a decent sized collection, but no where near what I've had in the past.

While I still enjoy the hobby, it has gotten the point that not everything needs to be bought. Still hard at times to resist not pulling the trigger, but it's also nice having a bit more space (in the home and collection) and figures you truly love in the collection.
That makes a lot of sense to me. I think the only DC Hot Toy I'd really miss is Arkham Joker. He's such fun to pose.

I have that Batman 89 on PO to. Other than that I really only need a few Spider-Man figures from them.

InArt is more expensive but with maybe 2-3 DC figures a year released it's actually more affordable than trying to collect various lines from HT.

Totally blown away by how perfect this figure is now. Colours on the suit are gorgeous, that chrome is coming through to make everything really pop. And those sculpts...damn!!

Really starting to think I need two of these so both sculpts can be displayed. Would have to sell most of my HT figures to afford it but maybe it's time...InArt are just on another level.
I'd be really tempted to get a second one to repaint as a black suit version, as I think the angry head would work a lot better on that. And plus it would be awesome to have the two looks side by side.

Yep I said the same a few pages back re: getting two. They just look like two perfectly different and awesome versions !! I guess if I stick with one I'll have him in the angry pose first, then once they do the trinity (WW could be a long way off) I'll swap to the more museum pose.

Either way I'll get a good couple of years from both by the time we get all of them I'd say.

That's just my own personal justification not to go crazy here !! :ROFLMAO:

I held out as long as possible without diving into DCEU Hot Toys and the wait has certainly been worth it.

Yep I said the same a few pages back re: getting two. They just look like two perfectly different and awesome versions !! I guess if I stick with one I'll have him in the angry pose first, then once they do the trinity (WW could be a long way off) I'll swap to the more museum pose.

Either way I'll get a good couple of years from both by the time we get all of them I'd say.

That's just my own personal justification not to go crazy here !! :ROFLMAO:

We're definitely a few years away from having the BvS Trinity but I'm okay with that. It'll give Superman his own shelf for awhile which he absolutely deserves.

That head/neck gap is about the only thing I don't like about this figure currently.

Considering his neck and lower neckline are not covered by a collar, that makes it hard for a single neck/sculpt solution in this design. I think Justin mentioned something about them working on a solution to fix this type of thing (maybe for Wonder Woman).

476804-Screenshot-20231009-194923-YouTube.jpg

I'll be selling off the kryptonite crap that I'd otherwise never even remove from the box but this is definitely looking better than those product pics we saw.

The Batman cowl is the only extra accessory I find interesting but I'm good with it. My faith has been restored. Can't wait.

Back