Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! This video is how every unboxing and review should look and sound. Using music from the film as well as classical music made this feel creepy in a good way! A++
Copyright strike in 3…2…

Copyright strike in 3…2…
Probably, but unless he's trying to make money off youtube it won't really matter. I do showcase videos on YouTube and use the movie music all the time. I get the copywrite thing as well but since I'm not monetizing the videos it doesn't make much of a difference other than that. That I have noticed.

Would get the figure for that second sculpt alone. Blown away by it every time.

VmxJCQG.png

cH93z6i.jpg

This is a fantastic figure, overall. I wish, gladly I don't, liked this iteration of the character. Curry is Pennywise for me.

Is this shipping? Where's all the pictures?
I ordered from Spec Fiction and no word yet, but they are notoriously slow.
I'm kinda disappointed there was no shading done to the inside of the nostrils, but that's an easy fix.

Last edited:
Yep, no one should be expecting the ones that didn't sell as many as Joker like Gandalf, Pennywise, Harry Potter and possibly Aragorn, to go for MSRP or lower like the Joker did. Maybe there will be that chance with The Batman and Superman if a lot of orders were placed for those.

Back