Inart: 1/6 Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Accuracy aside, the way the INART version looks more like a person and less like a toy does wonders compared to Hot Toys. Really a huge selling point for all of their figures so far. Just looks way more natural and like an actual person.

That second sculpt is also just insane. Can't get over how good of a job they did on that one.

1Y5SznV.png
hRhhlfW.png

Look at this gem of a comment on Willfoxification’s stream where they talk about InArt’s Gandalf:

IMG_1092.jpeg

Pennywise just isn’t that iconic to me but the figure does look good. Agreed if InArt was ever able to tackle a Freddy or Jason I’d be super interested.

Here are some photos folks. Sorry for my bad futzing, it’s a learning process for me.
Uploading the unboxing to YouTube now, should be live in 30 minutes. Cheers!

6EF19ED1-52C4-4886-A83E-C5D7C1EE32CA.jpeg

Attachments

• 86649465-D8CD-42DB-84F8-3DE29BD5D17B.jpeg
    86649465-D8CD-42DB-84F8-3DE29BD5D17B.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A4F28E4E-09AC-492D-A4FC-21033587CDD7.jpeg
    A4F28E4E-09AC-492D-A4FC-21033587CDD7.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 0
Absolutely amazing looking figure. I'm so tempted by this... its one of the few figures that my wife actually would enjoy. She's always saying "take it... take it..." when offering me something.

The only thing I think HT may win on is the hands. The fingernails and finger positions looked a little better on the HT hands to me.

Absolutely amazing looking figure. I'm so tempted by this... its one of the few figures that my wife actually would enjoy. She's always saying "take it... take it..." when offering me something.

The only thing I think HT may win on is the hands. The fingernails and finger positions looked a little better on the HT hands to me.
I thought the same bro. Even that demon hand.

The manuals they include with every release are such a needless waste of paper. Just think of how much would be spared if they just uploaded the manual to their website instead.

Then stick to hot toys and their biodegradable accessories.
Don't get me wrong, when it comes to the actual figures I'm against that degradable crap that HT use, but at the end of the day I only care about whatever serves the actual figure. 90% of people won't even look at these manuals, or they'll keep them inside the box. If there's 10000 of these made for every release it's just a waste and that's all it is. It's kind of ridiculous for something which they could simply upload on a website. And I prefer a digital manual anyway.

That being said I was surprised to see in Big Breda's review, the Hot Toys hands actually look better. Overall they're much closer than I imagined they'd be, but Inart does have an edge in almost everything else.

Back