Immortals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than 300? Some of you even think the hero Theseus is better than King Leonidas?
Well I don't think Immortals had anywhere near the emotional impact or characterisation to come close

Better than 300? Some of you even think the hero Theseus is better than King Leonidas?
Well I don't think Immortals had anywhere near the emotional impact or characterisation to come close
I agree with you. The only comparison is the actual fight scenes. Very similar styles. Just one movie had a whole lot more than the other.

how was the acting? not worried about cavill or pinto... but lutz, the big forehead chick, etc.

Thought Cavill did a good job. Can't wait to see him as Superman.

And he did give looks that was straight up Superman/Reeve.

Saw this today, pretty good movie. Go see it just for those fight scenes, when the gods fight it's very awesome and extreme, but it's still pretty good in the regular fights.

Yup, really liked it. Awesome fight scenes, good acting from the main stars, surprisingly awesome 3D which I normally don't like...overall a very fun, badass movie. Lacked a bit in story, but I can live with it as everything else made up for it.

just saw this movie. Freaking awesome. Toe gives it 15/10 stars.

hope they make part 2 or prequel or something

Back