[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

There's a part of me that thinks, "wow, that's a lot of money," but then the other part of me says, "if I sold it for that much, the odds are that I'd have to pay that much to get the figure back, as well, which means this is my only chance to own the figure." So, basically, nope. This thing will be buried with my sorry hide someday.:lecture :lol

:rotfl:rotfl

There's a part of me that thinks, "wow, that's a lot of money," but then the other part of me says, "if I sold it for that much, the odds are that I'd have to pay that much to get the figure back, as well, which means this is my only chance to own the figure." So, basically, nope. This thing will be buried with my sorry hide someday.:lecture :lol

Let me know the name on the grave and the cemetery! Am smarter than blondie, faster than angel eye and i dig better than tuco! ...

I will buy you some flowers from the sale ;)

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Let me know the name on the grave and the cemetery! Am smarter than blondie, faster than angel eye and i dig better than tuco! ...

I will buy you some flowers from the sale ;)

Cheers!

You'd really want a DX that smelled like eroding batfan corpse?:lol

That's true, GBU is a more iconic western than Willie Wonka is a fantasy/children's film.

Nice but Tuco Carried a Colt Navy.
And finally the Bandit...
TheBandit03_zps77696f7c.jpg~original

Tuco and Angel eyes have swapped guns

Last edited:

That's true, GBU is a more iconic western than Willie Wonka is a fantasy/children's film.

Thats a very difficult one there. You are comparing two genres of movies.

Blondie is very recognizable even to those who have never seen the movie.

Willy Wonka falls under that same category as well. If you don't believe me.

meme_charlie_and_the_chocolate_factory_willy_wonka_desktop_1920x1080_hd-wallpaper-1114758.jpg

:lecture

Well... Dont u worry. You will be in and it will be out... Lol...

Cheers!

Well, if anything happens to me, I'll instruct my family to give it to you...

...in exchange for a few thousand dollars. :lol

Congrats, Omar! I had no doubt those bids were real. This IS a grail for many. Collectors and non collectors.

Congrats on the eBay bids so far but aren't you the least bit skeptical whether this is legit? Why such a massive leap in price from what someone would offer you on this site which has more of a collector base in "the know" as opposed to the eBay collector. It seems a little sketchy to me. :dunno I gotta admit, I don't believe it for one second, 60 bids and there still is an hour left :lol. The true characteristics of bidding, specifically that of a pool of people generally interested in somthing dictates that big money bidding wars only happen in the last few minutes of an auction. So either this is going to sell for 10 grand or I call bull****....:lol

It is very naive to think this hobby and high paying buyers only exist within the micro cosmos that is Sideshow Freaks. I know a few collectors in my area that work in the film/tv industry that are not members of this forum or haven't even heard about it.

Congrats Omar, that's awesome. Now to wait for Ebay to clear the funds...I hate that part of the process.

I know a few collectors in my area that work in the film/tv industry that are not members of this forum or haven't even heard about it.

How do you know that haven't heard about SSF? Just by simply asking if they heard of the sideshow collectors forum informs them that there is such a thing. So they would have heard about it from you. :nana:

ebay fees + paypal fees are gonna be some of the highest I've seen!

How do you know that haven't heard about SSF? Just by simply asking if they heard of the sideshow collectors forum informs them that there is such a thing. So they would have heard about it from you. :nana:

Strange is your logic. :slap
It's obvious I've told them about it the first time I bring it up. I ask for their screen name at freaks and if they don't know about it, I inform them and suggest they join. Some don't care or don't have the time and some may have joined, but never care to follow up.

Back