[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Bad & The Ugly - Completing 'The Cowboy'

Trio Collection is SOLD OUT.

There may be some cancellations so if you want on the wait list please send an email to [email protected] and I will contact buyers on a first come first served basis.

My old lady said Merry Xmas and bought it.....ahhhhhh can't wait

Got my Trio order in. I was waiting for 8PM EST here. Good thing I checked this thread just in time since I didn't get an update from Denny. Just a suggestion to include Payment Terms on the Order Confirmation Email especially payment due date and PayPal address. Other than that it was a smooth checkout. Thanks.

Got my Trio order in. I was waiting for 8PM EST here. Good thing I checked this thread just in time since I didn't get an update from Denny. Just a suggestion to include Payment Terms on the Order Confirmation Email especially payment due date and PayPal address. Other than that it was a smooth checkout. Thanks.

Make sure you sign up for the newsletter on the frontpage of cinemascale.com to get updates. AN email went out a few hours ago regarding the trio start time.

How funny would it be to see the trio on ebay in 10mins?

Hey Wake, it can still be ordered through the Iminime website so maybe its not sold out sold out?

that went smooooth :)

The trio is back in the collection. :)

:yess: :rock :hi5:

You've come full circle

My old lady said Merry Xmas and bought it.....ahhhhhh can't wait

:clap She's a keeper! My gal got me Bickle for X-mas. Women who facilitate our addiction are the s__t :yess:

I know your selling your cowboy on the bay. Or did u sell it to get the trio?

OH!... well my plans are kind of up in the air.... I was going to not collect these... but damn if the trio doesnt look badass. Course Im not in a terrible positon should i choose to change my mind. ;)

There's 2 left over on Iminime's site if anyone wants the Trio. Then its gone forever!

If there are cancellations i will offer it to first come first served via a waitlist. Send info to [email protected]

You know if Denny would do the whole line up of The Lost Boys....it would be heaven for some people ;-)

There's 2 left over on Iminime's site if anyone wants the Trio. Then its gone forever!

If there are cancellations i will offer it to first come first served via a waitlist. Send info to [email protected]

OH!... well my plans are kind of up in the air.... I was going to not collect these... but damn if the trio doesnt look badass. Course Im not in a terrible positon should i choose to change my mind. ;)

You'll regret it!!!!!!

I thought these went up at 9. Oh well ordered Tuco and Angel Eyes as planned.

Back