[iminime] (The Cowboy), The Bounty Hunter & The Bandit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marking the package as a gift sadly means nothing to customs in the UK anymore. If wake marked the customs form with the full 3k value your screwed! I pray he didn't as you'll get a customs bill of approx £400 if he did :(

No, I got the clothing & head sculpt set a couple of months back, I Had to get me a DX set though. I think your DX set got caught in customs over here :gah:
I think Parcelforce are dealing with it, so I guess I just have to wait till I get a letter from them.:dunno

I know you tried your best Wake to get it through customs hassle free ( Putting gift on the packaging ) Really IDK how customs works? Some things go through customs no problem and other's are held up, I think its just pot luck TBH.

Anyways thanks for trying your best to get it through customs, I appreciate it buddy.

Fingers crossed I will get him eventually.

:thud::thud::thud:

Good job I get paid my wages this Tuesday. :exactly:

Anything over £18 in value gift or not is eligable to be looked at for customs charging. They love packages from the US cos they know alot of people buy high price goods on the cheap attempting to circumvent VAT. Charges are 20% of total value declared plus the shipping charge (yep they count that as part of the purchase price). After all that they stick a handling fee on £8 if sent regular 1st class £13.50 is the item is sent priority. I get hit all the time sadly. If Wake marked the package as being worth say 50 bucks you'd likely get a £25 charge all in, but if he declared that full 3000 man.....

Funny how he says "RARE!" as if his recasts are. But clearly he's not the kind of guy who is above lying through his teeth. A thief and a liar.

Well lets be honest they are rare.....till he casts some more up. What a ******! Noone yet knows how he got it but eventually the one or ones who are suppling him will slip up.

Maybe he just have bought dx set from somebody.I don't believe about someone from freaks has borroved this rare hs to recastor...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anything over £18 in value gift or not is eligable to be looked at for customs charging. They love packages from the US cos they know alot of people buy high price goods on the cheap attempting to circumvent VAT. Charges are 20% of total value declared plus the shipping charge (yep they count that as part of the purchase price). After all that they stick a handling fee on £8 if sent regular 1st class £13.50 is the item is sent priority. I get hit all the time sadly. If Wake marked the package as being worth say 50 bucks you'd likely get a £25 charge all in, but if he declared that full 3000 man.....
But if Wake valued the figure at $50, & somehow the post office slips up & somehow "loses" the figure, that would be a mess when trying to get compensation I'm guessing.

But if Wake valued the figure at $50, & somehow the post office slips up & somehow "loses" the figure, that would be a mess when trying to get compensation I'm guessing.

It would be impossible to get compensation for the full amount thats true. It's a tough one weighing up how to do it.

I had the same situation when I sold fullset Bill to UK. I sent him without the full declared/insured amount. I worried about it the whole time. I trusted the buyer though, just not the shippers, LOL. Arrived no problems, although it sat in customs 4 days.

I had the same situation when I sold fullset Bill to UK. I sent him without the full declared/insured amount. I worried about it the whole time. I trusted the buyer though, just not the shippers, LOL. Arrived no problems, although it sat in customs 4 days.

You did end up selling him after all, huh?!?! I missed that news.

Wake, are you ever gonna tell the secret item or will it be like a surprise that will truly be a "secret item". I would ofcourse prefer it to be latter! ... But just checking...

Back