[iminime] SuperNatural Dean

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denny kim

Super Freak
Reaction score
HI Guys!

It's Dean sculpt from Supernatural.
Not yet completed, it's a difficult sculpt to capture his image and we
did more than 4 times to make it through but still need some more.

I just want to hear some opinions from you guys~

Thank you for looking.

Denny

dean.jpg

Nice job. :rock I definitely see Dean there. My only suggestion would be with the front of his hair. Is it possible to give it a little more a 'spikey, messy' look? (Then again, it depends on which 'season look' you're going for.)

I think it looks great, TBH. And I think the paint app. will really be crucial as to whether or not the likeness is preserved.

Overall, really amazing job. I admire your talent. Thanks for sharing.

Outstanding job, this is the best Dean I've seen so far. There is something off about the hair though, its either too long or the hair line on the sides of the head seem a bit off. Are you going to be making a Sam as well?

Best Dean I've seen too. I can see a lot of Jensen Ackles in there.

I'm afraid I'm not seeing the likeness quite yet. The eyes are too small and it's making the nose look too thick. I also think the face is heavier than it should be so the cheekbones aren't sharp enough.

I'm afraid I'm not seeing the likeness quite yet. The eyes are too small and it's making the nose look too thick. I also think the face is heavier than it should be so the cheekbones aren't sharp enough.

EXACTLY!!! :goodpost:

This one can be epic and I'm verrrry interested in.
So pleeeeeeez rework it and into a sweety :pray:

kinopoisk.ru-Jensen-Ackles-980130.jpg

kinopoisk.ru-Jensen-Ackles-980133.jpg

kinopoisk.ru-Jensen-Ackles-980131.jpg

kinopoisk.ru-Jensen-Ackles-980132.jpg

Very nice-best Dean yet. Need some small touch ups but it 90% there.
Mess up(on purpose) the hair a little bit. Get some eyebrows and he would be about perfect. Please do a Sam!

deancomp.png
[/IMG]

Here's one with orig on the right and on the left it has been thinned.
deancomp1.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Rockin sculpt. I would love to see it cast in semi transparent fleshy resin. Would result in a hyper realistic piece.

A must purchase. Required.

Very nice-best Dean yet. Need some small touch ups but it 90% there.
Mess up(on purpose) the hair a little bit. Get some eyebrows and he would be about perfect. Please do a Sam!

deancomp.png
[/IMG]

Here's one with orig on the right and on the left it has been thinned.
deancomp1.png
[/IMG]

Dwing agrees with me about the hair and a messy look. I was beginning to think I was all alone with that idea. :lol

Nice mark-up, BTW. I agree 100%.

is this being made by the same person whose selling the jackie chan and tom cruise headsculpts painted on ebay? i hope these will be sold on ebay too i want one =) great job

He's def. squinting in the sculpt which would make the eyes smaller but not as small as in the sculpt. Still looking good though.

Thank you very much for all the advice.

We are going to modify the head on eyebrow, eyes, nose(fold).

Thank you

Denny

Back