1/6 Iminime Army of Darkness 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It appears someone did not believe me and messaged NSC themselves to see if this rumor was true or not. I WONDER WHO ;)

:) I tried posting a topic last night but for whatever reason both of them landed in the ANIME section for now. He's considering Myers, Freddy, Jason, or Pennywise.

I have a dope ''84 Freddy(and sculots for Jason, no clothes :( ), but Myers and Pennywise would be fuggin saaaweeeeeet!!!

Haha the culprit! Good good. Everyone go like their page and support! This will be the only way we will get quality 1/6 collectibles on the cheap!

I've been following them from the start, and love what they're trying to do, and the quality of the artists and consultants they are involving, but let's see how their first production figure comes out before we start singing their praises. I'm assuming their Independence Day figure will be the first release, since it's the only one we've seen a full prototype of yet.

I also messaged them but this was because i want to stock there Ash figure and any other upcoming 1/6 Horror figures.

Just an update... There will be 3 Ash figures made by them.

Regular ash blue shirt brown pants
Medieval
Smart ash

I have a feeling their's will be better than sideshows

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just an update... There will be 3 Ash figures made by them.

Regular ash blue shirt brown pants
Medieval
Smart ash

I have a feeling their's will be better than sideshows

Sounds good,BUT WHEN??? Wasn't Ash suppose to have a pre-order back in May?

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath on these. I'm definitely interested and will probably pick up the figures, but this has been a slow moving project.

He's getting the factory samples very soon from what he told me. Preorder should be soon.

He also told me the s mart ash will come with a different head sculpt. Maybe why it's been slow.

The price is under 200. There will be bundled deals I believe.

Sideshows 1/6 are how much?

They haven't announced it, but I would guess $180ish on the low end, and that's an optimistic appraisal since Snake Plisskin (previous "cult" release) was so low.

I wouldn't want to speculate too strongly one way or the other here. With Iminime's involvement, they should have a fantastic prototype, but that doesn't mean much in itself. If the production figure has a warped sculpt, crummy paint, cheap clothing, and a crappy body, then it won't be worth picking up. . .referring both to the SSC piece and this one, btw :D

Yep, hard to say what either finished product could look like. I imagine Sideshow will turn out a great looking proto... but we all know how that can go sour in a hurry.

I'll try to get info and photos of the factory sample soon.

The price is under 200. There will be bundled deals I believe.

Sideshows 1/6 are how much?

sadly 219.99 (plus the annoying Sideshow reservation deposit)....seems that's the new 'norm' price for anything 1/6

Back