Imaresqd1 Christian Bale SOLD OUT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Imaresqd1 Christian Bale Order Thread (Anyone that owes read post #749)

I seriously cannot wait to see all the who's who of painting talent have a go at this! Going to be awesome

The wait has killed me as I no longer have intrest and have ventured out of collecting just batman. So if someone is intrested in my number 44 spot and would like to buy it for 60 please pm me but hurry cuz I'm sure its almost close to shipping.

The wait has killed me as I no longer have intrest and have ventured out of collecting just batman. So if someone is intrested in my number 44 spot and would like to buy it for 60 please pm me but hurry cuz I'm sure its almost close to shipping.

I might be interested.

Is this going to come painted? Or is there a way to pay extra for a painted one?

Sorry about the delays. Your piece will be shipping this coming weekend if no other buyer is found.

:lecture Notice: CREG Customs cannot be held responsible for the death of a collector during the process of waiting.

I have posted tracking info on the first post.

Your name, address, credit card #'s and social security #'s have been posted for your convenience. :slap

Er... On second thought I will just post your first and last initial and zip along with the tracking #. :wink1:

All that will be posted is your city only, no name or anything else, but if you are not comfortable with that then let me know in PM and I will delete.

cant wait to see painted versions of these popping out!

Thanks Dean and Adam for finally making this happen, kudos :rock

Just got mine in! They look fantastic Dean. Thanks again.

Dean, when would people in the 60's heads arrive?

Got mine in. They look great. I got one of each shade and can confirm that there is no difference.

So what are they like size wise peoples? Great that you're getting them! Thanks for making this happen Dean.

Back