iMan's Customs - *Custom Division Agent*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: iMan's Customs - *TOP GUN PETE MITCHELL REVEALED*

Yeah, I see that. Im just now catching wind of the Bat Armory with Bruce and Alfred. That's insane! I need that Alfred figure for my collection.

I'm still working on my Marty McFly figure and my BTAS figures. I'm on a custom figure binge I guess.

The whole set looks great but Alfred was defiantly the selling point for me. Did you ever finish your BB armory?

The whole set looks great but Alfred was defiantly the selling point for me. Did you ever finish your BB armory?

Actually I didn't. With the move, I don't even know what happened to it. I'm hoping Hot Toys comes out with one now that they have the TDK and TDKR ones made.

Actually I didn't. With the move, I don't even know what happened to it. I'm hoping Hot Toys comes out with one now that they have the TDK and TDKR ones made.

I think the TDKR one is on hold at the moment so they can figure out how to mass produce it. At least that's what someone translated from an interview with Howard Chan recently. I guess nothing in HT world is guaranteed unless its Iron Man related.

I think the TDKR one is on hold at the moment so they can figure out how to mass produce it. At least that's what someone translated from an interview with Howard Chan recently. I guess nothing in HT world is guaranteed unless its Iron Man related.

Oh ok. That sucks. I really like the TDKR one. I hear you about the Iron Man stuff, it's actually really annoying. I don't even follow the new releases anymore from them.

P.S.- This new layout is really weird.

Re: iMan's Customs - *Custom The Division Agent*

It's been awhile since I have showed a custom figure. I've been making a few so as they get close to finished or complete, I will show you guys them.

This is my custom "The Division Agent" figure. The Bruce Wayne sculpt is just a temp head until I find something I like. I have a couple more pieces to add like the Dark Zone hazmat bag under the backpack and the shoulder ISAC unit but other than that, he is good to go. Most of the parts are custom like the backpack, leg holster, watch, etc.

I've become a very good fan of this game in the past week or so. That figure looks great. I've been contemplating putting one together myself or wait to buy the VTS Dark Zone Agent.

that looks super nice :duff i really like the look in the second photo a lot :)

Looking good buddy! Long time no see! :duff

I've become a very good fan of this game in the past week or so. That figure looks great. I've been contemplating putting one together myself or wait to buy the VTS Dark Zone Agent.

Thanks guys. I love the game too. I haven't played in a week or so but it's one of my go-to's for sure.

Back