Statue Imaginarium art 1/4 iron man mark XLIII coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is quite a handsome piece... The base though :slap I no likey. That alone would make it difficult for me to display this with other 1/4 pieces.

That is quite a handsome piece... The base though :slap I no likey. That alone would make it difficult for me to display this with other 1/4 pieces.

Yup. I really like the IA IM armors themselves, they all are in pretty good poses and the paint looks top notch. :clap

But these bases...don't like any of them at all, just like the Gentle Giant bases.

WIP update Photos
11237928_800299620068207_1072186620363244922_n.jpg1947694_800299560068213_4721387878570067578_n.jpg

Like the ability to have 2 very different poses on this one. Looks pretty good overall. Base kinda looks like a dj turntable to me. :lol

Looks awesome. I was seriously considering this statue, but I decided to go big and get the IA 1/2 scale Mark 17 Heartbreaker instead. It's being delivered tomorrow so I just pray it doesn't arrived damaged. :pray:

This does look really nice. The flight pose is similar to Iron Studios 43, which is a complement. I'm going with the IS piece b/c imo the base is infinitely better but I'm def looking forward to see more statues from IA in 1:4.

This guys I guess doesn't have much experience making review is like they are playing a toy but what I saw the paint application is nice and have a lot parts to make different display pose that is kool the only is no a magnet so have to be carefull but look really good btw I didn't understand a word lol

This does look really nice. The flight pose is similar to Iron Studios 43, which is a complement. I'm going with the IS piece b/c imo the base is infinitely better but I'm def looking forward to see more statues from IA in 1:4.

Yep. I don't see a reason to get this over the IM one except for availability.

Congrats! It's a beauty.

Indeed it's a Beauty!
Surprised it is not as hot as the other IM.
Seriously contemplating getting a 2nd piece for a different pose :lol

Coming straight after SS Iron Patriot & SS Mark 42 disappointments, this Mark 43 is PERFECT! (at least for me) :clap

Back