IM8041's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im8041

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to my small, but growing collection! :wave

Batman (The Dark Knight)
by: Hot Toys x Medicom
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436231299.381743.jpg

Bane (The Dark Knight Rises)
by: Hot Toys

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436231061.599604.jpg

Nathan Drake (Uncharted 4)
by: Kai Studios

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436231071.263942.jpg

Superman (Man of Steel)
by: Hot Toys

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436231082.014697.jpg

Last edited:
Re: im8041's small 1/6 collection

They are lovely figures those. I have the 1/4 scale version of the dark knight. They look similar. Mind has a crazy amount of attachments and alternates. I must get around to reviewing him :)

Very beautiful and quality start here. Figures and posing are great, can't wait to see more pictures from you in the future :)

Very beautiful and quality start here. Figures and posing are great, can't wait to see more pictures from you in the future :)

Thanks man! Appreciate it.

I've checked out your collection and it's amazing!

Welcome to the world of collecting. Your wallet will never be the same - great figures (and nice sharp pics of them)!

Cheers,
Ken

Thank you very much! :)

To great figures to start with. The Bane is an awesome figure. Look forward to seeing more dude

Re: im8041's 1/6 Collection - (TDKR, MOS)

Great looking figures!

congrats to those new pieces. posings are looking very natural and beautiful, i'm really liking it. it's always great to see, when someone pays attention to the details. i never can understand how people can throw so much money out and leaving their figures like coming from the box and being totally messed up.

as a "newcomer", you have already that eye for it, so keep the pictures coming mate :D

congrats to those new pieces. posings are looking very natural and beautiful, i'm really liking it. it's always great to see, when someone pays attention to the details. i never can understand how people can throw so much money out and leaving their figures like coming from the box and being totally messed up.

as a "newcomer", you have already that eye for it, so keep the pictures coming mate :D

I completely agree!

Thank you so much for the kind words - it's greatly appreciated :) (especially coming from someone with a collection like yours! :clap)

im8041's 1/6 Collection - (TDKR, MOS)

Just got this bad boy today (HS and clothes)! Still some work to do (accessories-wise) but pleased overall :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419462628.707336.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419462912.506159.jpg

Back