IM3 suits - Everything we know so far...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17rfvo.jpg

Odd choice of color . . . :dunno

____

He's actually blue in the trailer. Surprised a lot of people missed it.

iron-man-3-hulk-buster-close-up_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Am I wrong or is this what everyone thought was the HULKBUSTER ARMOR at the end the trailer?

Clearly, its not.

I can't get enough of these new armors. This really isn't going to help what little self control I have regarding Hot Toys.

Am I wrong or is this what everyone thought was the HULKBUSTER ARMOR at the end the trailer?

Clearly, its not.

I think people are well aware it's not the HB and it's just Hulkbuster-esque and are just anticipating what will be the next, obvious, upgrade for this.

MMS FOR HEARTBREAKER PLEASE! :pray:

Also there are new suits!

Mark 39: Deep Space Suit? Looks like it
spacesuit2.jpg

Mark 35: We've seen this in the trailer and as a toy. Has those crane like arms
thl9zlamiunl.jpg

yiedouk4uf1u.jpg

chie1oe30ajo.jpg

72719_345229158910232_1014784929_n.jpg

483692_345229162243565_1617052110_n.jpg

It's already available for pre-order on Amazon @$28.40 + tax & free shipping. :)

And according to the product details, the Iron Man 3 book has 56 more pages than the Iron Man 2 version...I hope that means they're covering all the 40+ armors!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Marvels-Iron...=1364297376&sr=8-1&keywords=Art+of+iron+man+3

Interesting. I may have to get that.

it will break my heart if HT does not make this :pray:

:exactly: :pray:

Mark 38 Heavy lifting Suit "Igor"

17rfvo.jpg

edited for a better image

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suMaFXb7uPc[/ame]

No more please. My wallet is hiding itself in the corner and crying in a fetal position.

That space suit is REALLY great. I hope he wears that for the Guardians movie. It deserves lots of screen time. Love the gold visor ALA NASA Astronaut and the carbon fiber. And the exhaust/thruster ports for correcting orientation while drifting in space.

the Space suit actually looks the most real of the suits presented so far (apart from what we've seen properly in the trailers)

the lighting and paint detail looks to be of a higher quality.

Back