IM3 Hot Toys Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The color choice is a bit...

weird. Hopefully the armor's features are going to be amazing. Maybe those panels at the front open up to reveal... Pepper?

I want the Iron Man Mark MMDCLXXXVIII
The milk the franchise to the last drop exclusive.

iron_cow_by_bleminh-d3lgods.jpg

I want the Iron Man Mark MMDCLXXXVIII
The milk the franchise to the last drop exclusive.

iron_cow_by_bleminh-d3lgods.jpg

Hear that, Hot Toys? Better end the lucrative and popular Iron Man franchise. This dude has clearly had enough by his clever observation that you've released lots of figures.

Last edited:
Here we go again..I HATED the pics of the new suit but growing on me..HT may make it buyable for me..just need to get back to that primarily red with gold accents suit!

I wasn't sure about this suit at first either, but it really grew on me. Will look nice on the shelf as a standout amongst all the red Mark's. Sort of like the Mark V, but more gold than silver...

I wasn't sure about this suit at first either, but it really grew on me. Will look nice on the shelf as a standout amongst all the red Mark's. Sort of like the Mark V, but more gold than silver...

That's a good point. It will look good in context of the other armors.

I wondered if Osborn is going to be introduced in Iron Mark 3 after seeing the patriot armor but then I remembered that these two licenses (Spider-Man and Iron Man) are owned by two different companies. Talk about destroying fans expectations, them lawyers with their dollar signed eyes ought to go **** themselves.

I wondered if Osborn is going to be introduced in Iron Mark 3 after seeing the patriot armor but then I remembered that these two licenses (Spider-Man and Iron Man) are owned by two different companies. Talk about destroying fans expectations, them lawyers with their dollar signed eyes ought to go **** themselves.

We just need SONY to lose so much money on Spider Man that they stop making them. As soon as so many years go by without a Spider Man movie the film rights will go back to Disney. I mean Marvel.

That's a good thing. The further the MCU stays away from crap like Dark Reign, the better.

I love that this armor is heading into a different direction, but am questionable about the color. I'll probably grab it and have mks 1-3 and then this as it's a pretty far departure in design from 4-7.

I can't wait for the iron patriot pics to come out. Wonder if Rescue in part 3.. Wouldn't mind that too.

Back