I'm torn, Leonidas or Arnie T2 PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Get King Leonidas PF!

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Get Arnie T2 PF!`

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Get neither, save the $$$$$!

Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters
I voted to get Leonidas PF ex!!!! I think the Ex accessory for Leonidas is a MUST HAVE and, not to mention, 300 story is ACTUAL history!!! So, to me, it has MUCH more value to it! ;)

Leonidas would definitely be the better choice at the moment
But we haven't seen many pics of the T-800 and the photos we have seen aren't the best

And here's some persuasion for you :D

a35c8c25.jpg

40314667.jpg

d8a8cc09.jpg

I say the Arnie PF. I'm not judging how skinny he is by one persons pics, and even if he is when he arrives, I think it will still be an awesome representation of the character IMO.

It really comes down to what movie you liked the best. I loved both movies, but Terminator is just iconic, as good as 300 was. The Leonidas PF could also count as a historical representation too though, so it depends on what your tastes are. It really doesn't seem like you can go wrong with either one. Good luck man! :duff

Leonidas all the way brother! I happen to be a bigger Terminator fan than 300 but the Leonidas PF just looks outstanding. Judging from the pictures we are seeing for the T-800:horror, I think the are as different as chalk and cheese.
Hard to believe that both figures are made by the same company, yet the Leo looks far superior.
Can't wait to get mine!

Pass on both Dannie. T2 has slumpy shoulders and looks a little sickly.

Leonidas is actually pretty cool, BUT if Conan is 100x better!

Get Conan.

Back