I'm amazed & shocked at how PF figures/statues I purchased years ago accumulated in value . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
From 2009 through 2012, I purchased a fair number of Sideshow PFs/statues (EX editions) based on characters that appealed to me.

Now roughly 10 years later, I'm finding virtually all of the PFs/statues are either hard to find and/or increased significantly from the MSRP I paid years ago.

I kept them stored away. Opened from their shipping boxes and a few opened for inspection and never displayed due to lack of proper display space.

I know how demand/want and pricing varies as time passes by when it comes to 1:6 figures, but to this day . . . PFs/statues still amazes and perplexes me with regards to how some are still sought after by collectors.

There have been some great pieces that are long gone now, back when prices weren't as bad and every man and his dog weren't on the superhero bandwagon

Prices on new pieces keep going up as well

You also have to realise eventually these things find their ‘forever’ home and the supply completely dries up. I have a couple old pieces I’m hunting but they rarely ever come up.

Back