I'm the last one standing

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At first I thought I didn't care one way or the other, but now I'm leaning towards 'I hope so'.

reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Better yet, go stay at a hotel. Or send your family to a hotel and burn the sheets.

I'm still hanging in there but my stomach feels pretty rough. It's funny that there was a mysterious package on the corner of our street on Friday. The bomb squad came and took it away. I think it's safe to assume that the package released a virus that will begin the zombie apocalypse and we are the first to have been infected.

I'm still hanging in there but my stomach feels pretty rough. It's funny that there was a mysterious package on the corner of our street on Friday. The bomb squad came and took it away. I think it's safe to assume that the package released a virus that will begin the zombie apocalypse and we are the first to have been infected.

All you really need is a real big poke in the head. That will fix you right up.

I think it's safe to say it's over now. The 4 who voted 'yes' are technically correct due to my lack of clarity in the question. Yes, I did fall victim to the illness, though strangely I did not throw up.

Thanks for playing, folks.

Back