IM STUNNED !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey hydrobud....don't do it man. Just don't. ...until he has it on hand and see some real pics.

i do agree that it is riskly to pay for a pre order listing knowing that the item cannot be shipped within 30 days of it ending.

i have seen sellers offering deposits on such listings where you pay a certain percentage of the total first and the rest when it is ready to be shipped to you. this way, the non refundable deposits discourage buyers who may decide to back out later and at the same time they have lesser to lose if it so happens the seller is a scammer. so this gives the buyer confidence too that the seller is not trying to cheat him. i think this idea is rather good.

If it's too good to be true, it usually is. Good luck if you stick with it. Seller has perfect feedback at least.

here is the update.i offered to pay the person retail if they accept to wait till the grey hulk is in stock.i guess my kind heart cant see her getting beat b-4 she has even gotten the thing.we'll see what happens.if all fails i still have the green giant on order.

hydrobud said:
here is the update.i offered to pay the person retail if they accept to wait till the grey hulk is in stock.i guess my kind heart cant see her getting beat b-4 she has even gotten the thing.we'll see what happens.if all fails i still have the green giant on order.

that is very wise my friend..but dont forget you are in the driving seat here.you have broken no rules...they have.use that to your advantage.
they haven't got a leg to stand on.

the Doctor said:
that is very wise my friend..but dont forget you are in the driving seat here.you have broken no rules...they have.use that to your advantage.
they haven't got a leg to stand on.
True but all ebay seems to do is slap there wrist and take the item down, then they put it back up agian a few weeks later.

mfoga said:
True but all ebay seems to do is slap there wrist and take the item down, then they put it back up agian a few weeks later.

i know..but i think he should push them for his terms...not them putting
the pressure on him.they have made a big mistake..this is not a time to feel sorry for them.

the Doctor said:
i know..but i think he should push them for his terms...not them putting
the pressure on him.they have made a big mistake..this is not a time to feel sorry for them.

believe me, its my way or the highway,thats only road they can take.

With only 179 grey PF Hulks in total, there won't be a "flood" of these getting dumped on ebay. You'll see the initial scalpers and flippers doing their thing but it will dry up pretty quick once they get in collector's hands.

As for this auction, the reason it sold for such a low amount is that not too many people will bid on an item that isn't due to be released for such a long time. Once it starts shipping from Sideshow and they start hitting ebay, they'll definitely be going for more than retail.

The Green Hulks should hold their value as well.

About this seller, I'm in a semi-dispute with HER right now. I don't want to go into the long story about it, but let's just say a recent auction I won from her, I still haven't paid for..

ComputerFly said:
About this seller, I'm in a semi-dispute with HER right now. I don't want to go into the long story about it, but let's just say a recent auction I won from her, I still haven't paid for..

...and when the music stopped, the party suddenly came to an end. :monkey1

ComputerFly said:

come on ! don't sit there and tease us. give us the low down or an item #.

Titan7170 said:
The plot thickens..........

no kidding! i can't say i believe him while he's being all cryptic and stuff.

Last edited:
LoL...you're mind tricks will not work.

Nah, I just don't want to dog the person out if they come through on it. Let's just say, there were two identical auctions up, one had a number, one didn't. I won the one that didn't have a number, and the other one ended mysteriously, and now I'm being sold that one (which was less expensive than the one I did the buy it now for). My guess is there's something wrong with the box or something, and their trying to pawn that one off, and keep the better one, whatever that is... (all assumptions on my part)

ComputerFly said:
LoL...you're mind tricks will not work.

Nah, I just don't want to dog the person out if they come through on it. Let's just say, there were two identical auctions up, one had a number, one didn't. I won the one that didn't have a number, and the other one ended mysteriously, and now I'm being sold that one (which was less expensive than the one I did the buy it now for). My guess is there's something wrong with the box or something, and their trying to pawn that one off, and keep the better one, whatever that is... (all assumptions on my part)

well i still have not recieved a response to my offer.and the other person has not heard from her at all.my guess is this person is shady and if i leave her a feedback she'll shoot one back at me.but i will not mutually withdraw my feedback because people need to know what she is about.itll suck because i have never recieved a negative in the 8 years ive been a member.

See if I hadnt said anything you would have already paid and not worried about anything. But thanks to me you have doubt about your ability to recognize a legitemate auction, mistrust, and a conspiracy theory for this seller......glad I could help
rofl2.gif

pimp.gif

Back