IM STUNNED !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anton Phibes said:
Is it possible he is just a SSC retailer? Maybe he just orders oodles of stuff and then turns it over quickly. If he gets a discount, and then sells them for $50 profit each...maybe he's just looking to make a profit through volume sales? Just speculating....:confused:
Grey Hulks were only available direct, not wholesale.

Anton Phibes said:
Is it possible he is just a SSC retailer? Maybe he just orders oodles of stuff and then turns it over quickly. If he gets a discount, and then sells them for $50 profit each...maybe he's just looking to make a profit through volume sales? Just speculating....:confused:

I dont know but thats alot of gray hulks for 1 retailer theres only 179 of them and he got 5??......and the price he sold this one for is about $100 less than what it costs.........hes probably hoping the buyer backs out since it doesnt ship till feb/march......also I think you have 3 months to leave feedback and a few months to dispute through paypal so if you hang strong at that price and he doesnt send it you really cant do anything about it through ebay or paypal......and your great deal becomes a great steal for him.

Hey, I dont know this guy and Im not accusing, he could be totally legit....... I just want you to think about what you are doing before you pay.........He will get away with it if you wait that long and he doesnt send it, its a fact! just be careful......like I said good luck!

D

Whooppsie!!! I didnt know it was that limited Bannister. My bad. That would be kind of like offering up 5 Ardeth Bey 1:1 busts then, wouldn't it? Since there wer only 100 of those, I would be suspicious of anyone offering more than one of those as well. Good luck. I'm gonna go hang my head in shame now.

i dont understand why people bid on products which aren't dew out for months.if you pay you have no way of getting your money back if he doesnt sent it.if you help a seller break ebay and paypal policy then you only have yourself to blame at the end of the day.

Titan7170 said:
I dont know but thats alot of gray hulks for 1 retailer theres only 179 of them and he got 5??......and the price he sold this one for is about $100 less than what it costs.........hes probably hoping the buyer backs out since it doesnt ship till feb/march......also I think you have 3 months to leave feedback and a few months to dispute through paypal so if you hang strong at that price and he doesnt send it you really cant do anything about it through ebay or paypal......and your great deal becomes a great steal for him.

Hey, I dont know this guy and Im not accusing, he could be totally legit....... I just want you to think about what you are doing before you pay.........He will get away with it if you wait that long and he doesnt send it, its a fact! just be careful......like I said good luck!

D

my math may be off but i calculate he only had 2 for sale.

this is how i figure it....

let's see
150052355292 is mine

150052355588 ended along side of mine.ill be sending them an email

160018994011 looks like they backed out or maybe he outbidded himself?

150045463483's reserve price was not met

and the reserve price was not met for 150041905425

hydrobud said:

let's see
150052355292 is mine

i would ask him if you could pay when he has it in hand.
i bid on a ringwraith statue a couple months before it was dew out and told them my concerns.they said ok and the deal went though alright
when they got it.think about it hydro.$350 is alotta cash to loose

the Doctor said:
i would ask him if you could pay when he has it in hand.
i bid on a ringwraith statue a couple months before it was dew out and told them my concerns.they said ok and the deal went though alright
when they got it.think about it hydro.$350 is alotta cash to loose

thanks doc ! i already sent that email.ive yet to hear from him.i sent an email to the other winner a few minutes ago.we'll see if he gets in touch with her.

hydrobud said:

let's see
150052355292 is mine

Well you cant see what he sold August and September because his sales only go back 30 days?Plus if hes done it before and got away with it you would never know because like what might happen to you they were all to late to make complaints after a certain period.........anyway thats cool if you feel confident thats all that counts, you got a great deal:chew

the Doctor said:
the hulk wont be shipping out within 30 days.so its up to you.

i know,it probably won't even arrive in the first quarter.i will give him the benefit of the doubt,he has 239 positive feedbacks from 180 customers and not one negative.besides if he rips me off,ill have the benefit of visiting him when i go on vacation in florida.:cool:

hydrobud said:
no rules have been broken >>>>>>ebay pre-sale policy

Dude he broke the first rule there.......Is he guaranteeing that the item will ship within 30 days??If he is its a lie because it ships first quarter 2007??.....I dont understand didnt you know that?:confused:

eBay permits Pre-sale listings only on a limited basis. The seller must guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the date of purchase (i.e., the day the listing ends or the date the item is purchased from a store front listing). The seller must also clearly indicate within the listing the fact that the item is a pre-sale item with a delivery date that indicates the item will be shipped by the 30th day from the end date of the listing. Additionally, this text must be no less than the default font size of the eBay Sell-Your-Item form. Currently, the default font size is HTML font size 3.

hydrobud said:
i know,it probably won't even arrive in the first quarter.i will give him the benefit of the doubt,he has 239 positive feedbacks from 180 customers and not one negative.besides if he rips me off,ill have the benefit of visiting him when i go on vacation in florida.:cool:

if your sure then thats all that counts
and if you have to go visiting forida give him a lump from me..:D
no...make that 2 lumps.:lol

hydrobud said:

correction!!! i just used toolhaus and he has a couple of neutrals and a few mutually withdrawn.
1zhelp.gif

Titan7170 said:
Dude he broke the first rule there.......Is he guaranteeing that the item will ship within 30 days??If he is its a lie because it ships first quarter 2007??.....I dont understand didnt you know that?:confused:

eBay permits Pre-sale listings only on a limited basis. The seller must guarantee that the item will be available for shipping within 30 days from the date of purchase (i.e., the day the listing ends or the date the item is purchased from a store front listing). The seller must also clearly indicate within the listing the fact that the item is a pre-sale item with a delivery date that indicates the item will be shipped by the 30th day from the end date of the listing. Additionally, this text must be no less than the default font size of the eBay Sell-Your-Item form. Currently, the default font size is HTML font size 3.

her is the auction.he did everything by the book.after the thirty days its up to me to continue to go forward.

We all are just saying beware, if you pay and they decide to screw you , you have no recourse. We just dont want you to get screwed. I would say that you will pay once he gets his 30 Shipping notice. They can't say much about it and if they have a problem with it report them to Ebay that they are knowly pre-selling items that are outside the 30 day window.

mfoga said:
We all are just saying beware, if you pay and they decide to screw you , you have no recourse. We just dont want you to get screwed. I would say that you will pay once he gets his 30 Shipping notice. They can't say much about it and if they have a problem with it report them to Ebay that they are knowly pre-selling items that are outside the 30 day window.

i second this motion.

will the seller really stump up the extra $100 so you get your awesome grey hulk when he was expecting to make a very tidy profit

Back