I'm moving to the Caribbean!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marker2037

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I've just accepted a job offer and I'm moving to Curacao some time in January. :yess:

curacao.jpg

Lots of stuff to do in the next month and lots of stuff to sell including a good majority of my collection.

I'll be selling off most of my 1/6 collection. You guys can check out what I have here in my collection thread: Marker's Man Cave

I have yet to set up a for sale thread but I will hopefully in the next week or so.

Of course, I will miss a lot of people at home and also a lot that happens on this forum as I really won't be collecting much, for the time being at least, since importing these down to the island is really expensive But I'll still be around the boards here and there and I also still have my home in Jersey here with my collection still here so I won't totally be out of the game. I have like 5 PFs on order too so it sucks I won't be around to check them out when they ship, but maybe by then I'll figure something out. :hi5:

I get that feeling of living off the land, especially the ocean, when I think of these Caribbean, but I am thinking u won't.

Only thing I would worry about is Tsunami but I am sure 99% of the weather is perfect.

grats.

That's a damn strong pier to be able to hold the weight of all those buildings on it! :lol

Seriously that's what it looks like, the whole thing looks like its a pier.

That's awesome! Maybe I'll come visit you while on a cruise or something. Also, update this thread when you post your for sale thread! I might be interested in taking a few things off your hands. :D

Thanks guys!!! I saw some PMs about my stuff for sale and I will get back to you in the order I got them so be patient I'm still getting things together and haven't even begun to determine prices yet.

Sweet. Unless the pic is deceiving, why would anyone need a car there?

Haha yea it's deceiving, there is land and you do need a car :lol

That's a damn strong pier to be able to hold the weight of all those buildings on it! :lol

Seriously that's what it looks like, the whole thing looks like its a pier.

It's not a pier but land with a deep inlet. Deceiving pic I know.

Better pic of the area

curacao.jpg

curacao-st-annabaai.jpg

Some beaches

breezes-curacao-thecuracaoisland.jpg

curacao_about_2.jpg

Thanks guys!!! I saw some PMs about my stuff for sale and I will get back to you in the order I got them so be patient I'm still getting things together and haven't even begun to determine prices yet.

Haha yea it's deceiving, there is land and you do need a car :lol

It's not a pier but land with a deep inlet. Deceiving pic I know.

Better pic of the area

curacao.jpg

wow, nice beach with mini infinity beach/pool too.

Back