I'm back, with more sculpts of course

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Z, now everything looks excellent. The proportions and everything is just mindblowing :) And you're sooo fast with sculpting, really unbelievable! Can you tell us your list what you will sculpt as next? You know I'm dying to see your Bale :D

Wow Z, now everything looks excellent. The proportions and everything is just mindblowing :) And you're sooo fast with sculpting, really unbelievable! Can you tell us your list what you will sculpt as next? You know I'm dying to see your Bale :D

thanks,
your comments were really helpful!
I think I will do McClane in DH3 next, then Bale,
I also have to do a special project for a friend,
lots of stuff to get through,
anyways more on the way :)

Z, like always EXELLENT WORK!!:yess:, please Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry!!:wink1:

Wow, that took no time at all. You're on a roll! I commented in the Burn Notice topic that you missed Bruce's chin scar. Other than that, it's perfect!

4609121234_d807fc7a37_o.jpg

Just finished painting Tony last night,
pics are up on my website now

https://web.mac.com/mic_luv

Cheers~

Last edited:
4682156454_e57f1662dd_b.jpg

hey guys,
it took me a while...
but here is a pic of my new sculpt of Bruce Willis,
I plan on doing DH3 version with it, so its still missing the hair,
I will update again when I finish the sculpt
cheers~

Much improved over your first effort! Great work. The lack of hair is throwing off the likeness. Can't wait to see it put on :)

4682156454_e57f1662dd_b.jpg

hey guys,
it took me a while...
but here is a pic of my new sculpt of Bruce Willis,
I plan on doing DH3 version with it, so its still missing the hair,
I will update again when I finish the sculpt
cheers~

Oh... My god. That looks really awesome z! I can't wait to see it finished. From what I can see so far, this looks to be the best McClane we've seen yet.

4808786610_e9a7be9d1f_b.jpg

Sorry guys, I know I have gone missing again for sometime...
Anyways finally got some progress with a new sculpt.
I hope to have a go at wax sculpting soon, have everything ready, just got to find the time.
I will update if it goes well, here is to hoping!
Cheers.

Back