I'm back, with more sculpts of course

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z3101172

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

as some of you know, I have taken a very long holiday since the end of last year. So after a long hiatus I am back to more sculpting, and hopefully better quality of sculpting than before. And I haven't forgotten about some of the unfinished requests.

I know my skills, or lack there of, is very limited, and I am constantly in awe of the greatness of the works on show here in the forum. I also feel as if I haven't made a formal introduction since I started taking commissions last year, so here is a late and brief one.

Well I have a art/design background, I have no formal training in sculpting, but I do draw and paint. This is my hobby and a very addictive one this has proven to be. I have only started sculpting two years ago, and took it seriously for less than a year. I have a lot of work that I haven't shown yet and some so bad I wouldn't even dare show.

Now its onto more sculpting, and here is a few new sculpts I am working on.

4489583740_8561945f98_o.jpg

4489583752_313b06394b_o.jpg

4489583754_92dd71d33b_o.jpg

4489583748_b85a413e8e_o.jpg

4489583744_44042c724a_o.jpg

If you are interested in my work, you can regularly check for updates on my webpage

https://web.mac.com/mic_luv

Cheers~

Is there also a wolverine hs in there as well?

That Wolverine looks really good! Definitely one of your better likenesses!

And I totally thought that Collateral Tom was Grissom from CSI. :eek:

Back