Ignite 1/6 Ninja!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they've repackaged the brown ninja to do a limited edition red ninja.

2ln9tlk.jpg

It's a Cotswold exclusive. Supposedly only 144 units to be made. It's been up there for nearly a fortnight now, so be quick. Due out sometime in August.

Hey all,

Just came across this thread tonight. We are expecting the Red Ninjas in sometime later this month. It's shipping via sea so it will take a few weeks to get here, so I'm guessing tail end of August. If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,

Greg Brown
Director of Marketing
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc.
www.elitebrigade.com

Hey all,

Just came across this thread tonight. We are expecting the Red Ninjas in sometime later this month. It's shipping via sea so it will take a few weeks to get here, so I'm guessing tail end of August. If anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks,

Greg Brown
Director of Marketing
Cotswold Collectibles, Inc.
www.elitebrigade.com

Ditto on the welcome, and you might think about starting up a thread in the dealers section. I've ordered from you guys in the past and I imagine a number of members would be interested in the site.

Welkome!

And like GB said, a thread in the Dealers section would be great! I have ordered from you a number of times. Great site :rock

Back