If you won the lottery, what would you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man."
lawrence-office-space.jpg

What's your dream car???
~~I recommend the Wounded Warrior Program. They helped me out big time a couple years ago, and one of my patients at the V.A. was given a therapy dog through the Wounded Warrior Program. They've also been known to give homes/wheelchair accessible vans, and other such items to Vets in need.
https://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=28873&cn=109

67 shelby stang eleanor..........well if i ever win the lottery, i will consider that program :lol

"I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man."
lawrence-office-space.jpg

NICE ONE! :lol

----------------------------

I would pay off my loans.
Buy tickets to go all around the world!

Then buy a fancy car for me and my parents. A penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park.

And sh it load of collectibles!!!

samir3.jpg

"You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities... "

Haha.

Seriously -- I'd pay off the student loans (law school is expensive), put $50,000 in a savings account for emergencies, buy a nice used car or two in cash, buy a solid suburban house in cash, put a bit aside for the kids to go to college, and invest the rest. No debt, no house payment, a decent liquid emergency fund, low-risk investments, and my current income ... I'd be pretty well set for life. Dave Ramsey is a smart man.

Actually, I'm already doing all those things -- the process is just somewhat slower when a pile of cash doesn't fall out of the sky.

As always, I can cash-flow the toy habit.

SnakeDoc

My top ten:
1. Student loans
2. Nice sized house someplace warm
3. Pay off all mom's bills
4. Donation to college to get my name on a statue or something :lol
5. complete loose vintage Star Wars collection
6. New car

From seven on it's pretty much any cool collectible that catches my eye first.

I was going to comment that even if you won, you can't buy love and happiness, but after the post above, I could be wrong... :rotfl

Yea true..because you know if the condom breaks, you will have enough money to afford anti- ass/scrot itch cream for the rest of your life, and or worse pay for medication to help keep the HIV you got off her in check. :D

Yea true..because you know if the condom breaks, you will have enough money to afford anti- ass/scrot itch cream for the rest of your life, and or worse pay for medication to help keep the HIV you got off her in check. :D

This is how we rock in the T DOT :)
Venereal diseases for all!

Back