A big Hello to all you Freaks from London!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobertoBagg10

Super Freak
Reaction score
As a late-comer to the Sideshow scene, i have been so overwhelmed by everyones fantastic collections on this forum. Growing up as a child i have always been inspired my movies and comics so what better way to bring these 2 subjects closer together than having some scaled representations of my favourite movies and comic characters next to me at home! I have always collected the odd thing here and there, i guess it all started with my 1:18 scale movie car diecasts such as K.I.T.T from Knight Rider, General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard, the Gran Torino from Starsky and Hutch, all the classic James Bond Cars, the Delorean from the Back to the Future Trilogy, etc....

However, my prized posessions are my complete collection of Master Replica and Hasbro FX Lightsabers. As a massive Star Wars fan i was truly obsessed by one main aspect of the films - the Lightsabers! Once i heard about the FX collection back in late 2007 i to get them all! It took over 5 longs years but i'm happy to say that I literally have every single one that has been released by both Master Replica and Hasbro and am known in the world of YouTube as Podolski06 - the worlds leading FX Lightsaber Collector!

As soon as i found out about Sideshow i was truly inspired by the fantastic sculpts and designs and just had to own some of these amazing pieces, although some of the Holy Grail pieces would be harder to get due to their rarity. I have decided to base my collection on 1/4 scale statues - mainly Premium Formats, Maquettes and the odd Comiquette too and they will al be based around my favourite movies past and present aswell as some of my all time favourite Marvel/DC characters.

I had made my first purchase from Sideshow back in February of this year and since then i havent looked back - it has become somewhat of an addiction, but one i hope to have control over :thud:

Anyways, i hope to have my display sorted in the near future due to moving home as i intend on putting alot of thought behind how i display these fantastic statues, after all, it's what they deserve in my opinion.

To date my collection is as follows:

Movie Based Characters:

Jack Sparrow PF (Regular)
Raiders of the Lost Ark / Indiana Jones PF (Regular)
Lord of Darkness / Legend PF ( Regular)
T-800 Terminator PF (Exclusive)
T-800 Terminator 2 1/4 Figure (Enterbay)
Rambo III 1/4 Figure (Enterbay)
Robocop PF (Regular)
Darth Vader PF (Regular)
Stormtrooper PF x2
Iron Man Mark IV Maquette (Exclusive)
War Machine Maquette (Regular)
Lion-O Thundercat 1/4 Statue (Pop Culture)

Comic Based Characters:

Thor PF (Regular)
Hulk PF (Green Version)
Spiderman PF (Exclusive)
Captain America PF (Exclusive)
Classic Iron Man Comiquette (Exclusive)
Silver Surfer Comiquette (Exclusive)
Black Panther PF (Exclusive)
Wolverine PF (Exclusive)
Sabretooth PF (Exclusive)

So that is my collection so far, all packaged away in their respective shipping boxes ready to be displayed! Unfortunately for my wallet and bank balance the collection doesnt stop there....i also have my pre-orders ready and waiting!!! They are:

1989 Batmobile 1/6 Scale with 1989 Micheal Keaton Batman DX09 - Ordered
Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust - Ordered
R2-D2 / C-3PO PF (Exclusive) - Ordered
Superman PF (Exclusive)
Batman PF (Exclusive)
Dutch PF (Regular) - Ordered
Galactus LSF
Hulk Maquette
Green Lantern PF (Exclusive)

Thanks for reading guys and keep on collecting! :clap

Last edited:
I allways wanted a Forbidden planet / planet hollywood get together for Essex/London based freaks ? They do it in America.

I allways wanted a Forbidden planet / planet hollywood get together for Essex/London based freaks ? They do it in America.

I often visit the Forbiddon Planet (Shaftsbury Avenue) its where i first set my eyes on 1/4 scale statues...i was in absolute heaven! :chillpill:

Well im making a 1/6 Lou Ferrigno Hulk at the mo. Need to custom up some Hands for my very tall Darth Vader 1/6 and my Predator(Arnold) team is getting an overhaul.

:) :welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Roberto! :duff :wave

Great collection so far! :clap

Wow, thanks very much Snoop, appreciate the kind words. It will be very special for me once i can display all my statues for everyone here to see. When i look at my collection i sometimes have to double take as it was only February when i purchased my first piece which was the Terminator T-800 Premium Format, infact Sideshow had actually sent me the wrong statue and instead i recieved the Lion-o Pop Culture Mixed Media Exclusive. I therefore got Sideshow to deliver the Terminator again on the condition that they paid the shipping and delivery tax which they did and i also decided to keep the Lion-O statue also. I was a massive fan of The Thundercats and looking forward to the upcoming release of Cheetara, Panthro and Tygra from Pop Culture. Didnt purchase Mummra as i didnt particularly like that one.

My main aim is to collect the complete set of Marvel Holy Grails...cant believe i managed to bag The Hulk and Captain America Premium Formats. As far as i know is still have Dr. Doom to get but are there any other Marvel Grails that i have missed? I know there is the Grey Hulk Premium Format but i only wanted the Green version so i am happy with that. Are there any more that anyone else can think of?

Thanks for all the kind welcome guys, much appreciated :wave

Could any of you please let me know which other holy grails there are out there to collect in terms of Marvel Comic Superheroes...As you can see from my collection so far i have the Hulk, Thor and Captain America Premium Formats and Classic Iron Man Maquette as some of my grail pieces, i know that Dr. Doom PF is another that i still have to get at some point, then there's the Grey Hulk PF which i am not a big fan of as i see the Green one as the one i'd prefer....so what others are out there guys? :dunno

Wow, thanks very much Snoop, appreciate the kind words. It will be very special for me once i can display all my statues for everyone here to see. When i look at my collection i sometimes have to double take as it was only February when i purchased my first piece which was the Terminator T-800 Premium Format, infact Sideshow had actually sent me the wrong statue and instead i recieved the Lion-o Pop Culture Mixed Media Exclusive. I therefore got Sideshow to deliver the Terminator again on the condition that they paid the shipping and delivery tax which they did and i also decided to keep the Lion-O statue also. I was a massive fan of The Thundercats and looking forward to the upcoming release of Cheetara, Panthro and Tygra from Pop Culture. Didnt purchase Mummra as i didnt particularly like that one.

My main aim is to collect the complete set of Marvel Holy Grails...cant believe i managed to bag The Hulk and Captain America Premium Formats. As far as i know is still have Dr. Doom to get but are there any other Marvel Grails that i have missed? I know there is the Grey Hulk Premium Format but i only wanted the Green version so i am happy with that. Are there any more that anyone else can think of?

That was cool of Sideshow to make up for their mistake and man what a mistake! I think someone in Sideshow's warehouse needs glasses! :lol

I think you may have your Marvel Grail list covered, Roberto, but I could be wrong. Just keep checking the forum for info and checkout Collection Stash (shamelessly plugging the Stash! :lol) for some more info.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your collection! :duff

That was cool of Sideshow to make up for their mistake and man what a mistake! I think someone in Sideshow's warehouse needs glasses! :lol

I think you may have your Marvel Grail list covered, Roberto, but I could be wrong. Just keep checking the forum for info and checkout Collection Stash (shamelessly plugging the Stash! :lol) for some more info.

I look forward to seeing pictures of your collection! :duff

Thanks Snoop, yea i hope to put some pics up but they wont be for a while yet. :wave

Man, think i've reached my limit on the credit card...all these amazing releases before SDCC are just so unmissable....so far i have had to pass on the Hawkeye PF and Poison Ivy PF which i think are amazing sculpts and ones which i want to add to my collection but so far i have racked up a huge bill! :gah:

Ordered: 1989 Batmobile 1/6 scale :yess:
Ordered: R2D2 / C-3PO Premium Format Exclusive :yess:
Ordered: Iron Man 1:1 Bust Mark VII :yess:
Ordered: Iron Man LSB Mark IV although i may cancel this :dunno

Ordering Today: Galactus 1/4 Maquette Exclusive :yess:
Ordering Tomorrow: Batman Premium Format Exclusive :yess:

Pre-Ordering: Superman Premium Format Exclusive :yess:
Pre-Ordering: Hulk Maquette :yess:
Pre-Odering: Chewbacca Premium Format :yess:

Back