1/6 Identify this accessory

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choombaz

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

Is someone able to identify what this accessory is and who it belongs to? It looks like a 1/6 Star Wars comm device but all of the figures I can think that had this (Jawa, Luke etc) all have their comm and they all look slightly different and dont have that black clip, they have a grey one.

Apologies if there is already a thread for this sort of thing.

Thanks.

47e3ffc0099089679ea8bfbd4bbb0e4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe it's the droid caller that comes with the Hot Toys Jyn figure, which has the black clip and not silver like the OT ones.

I believe it's the droid caller that comes with the Hot Toys Jyn figure, which has the black clip and not silver like the OT ones.

OMG yes, thank you all! Legends!! I know a little thing but it was driving me nuts. I was starting to think it was Hasbro!?!

It is not listed in Hot Toys press material but Michael Crawford has a photo of it on his website, thanks again all!!!

26315dcc375d239839b8e225a8072bb6.jpg

"Identify this Accessory" HAS to become a regular game on here. Considering some of the terrible polls we are subjected to, this seems like a can't miss series!

"Identify this Accessory" HAS to become a regular game on here. Considering some of the terrible polls we are subjected to, this seems like a can't miss series!

Ha ha I love it. I?ve got tons of stuff I don?t know what it belongs with :)

OMG yes, thank you all! Legends!! I know a little thing but it was driving me nuts. I was starting to think it was Hasbro!?!

It is not listed in Hot Toys press material but Michael Crawford has a photo of it on his website, thanks again all!!!

Happy to help.

Hot Toys does not specify the exact item in the official specs, but it probably just falls under "One (1) brown vest with pockets and accessories".

Worst feeling in the world is when you think you have a certain figure accessory packed safely in its box, then you open the box and the accessory is missing. :horror
And you have no idea where it might be.

Happy to help.

Hot Toys does not specify the exact item in the official specs, but it probably just falls under "One (1) brown vest with pockets and accessories".

I hate their manuals. I want full color glossy pages in a stapled booklet that identifies every accessory, every hand, and clearly explains any directions on how to use them or care for the figure. What they give is below the bare minimum IMO.

I hate their manuals. I want full color glossy pages in a stapled booklet that identifies every accessory, every hand, and clearly explains any directions on how to use them or care for the figure. What they give is below the bare minimum IMO.

I really don't think we need whole sections in the instructions dedicated to hands.

I really don't think we need whole sections in the instructions dedicated to hands.
Lol so true, if you cant figure out the hands you have all kinds of problems. I also dont like the black and white instruction manuals but am afraid what they would charge for color instructions.

This is why I just put accessories in ziploc bags with the figure name listed on it so I know what goes to what. I wonder how many of the jedi accessories that came with every sideshow jedi I have, and not 1 of my jedi figures are using them, just the lightsabers.

Ooohh I don’t know. I think I’m really happy this thread popped up. I’ll be packing up the “museum” here soon, & moving to a new house. Believe me, I think I’m gonna have to use it a few times.... including for hands :lol
82CDD2B3-89E2-4028-ABB3-0A955D118551.jpg

I foolishly kept these out of their boxes, so I wouldn’t have to dig ‘em out to swap out poses.

I put the extras in Zip-Lock bags with the figure's name written in Sharpie on the bag. Then I store them all in a large box. Makes them easier to access and keeps them in a nice air-conditioned state.

Ooohh I don’t know. I think I’m really happy this thread popped up. I’ll be packing up the “museum” here soon, & moving to a new house. Believe me, I think I’m gonna have to use it a few times.... including for hands :lol
View attachment 502720

I foolishly kept these out of their boxes, so I wouldn’t have to dig ‘em out to swap out poses.

This looks like what typical in-universe street sweepers would sweep up around Coruscant on a Saturday.

Ok I have another one, I know one of these came with the original Death Trooper but I have another one and do not know where it came from? It clips onto the front of the base, the nameplate goes in the gap. I do not have another DT. Any ideas? Thanks.

1ad32538417133d6b19b85024e0fb675.jpg

Ok I have another one, I know one of these came with the original Death Trooper but I have another one and do not know where it came from? It clips onto the front of the base, the nameplate goes in the gap. I do not have another DT. Any ideas? Thanks.

1ad32538417133d6b19b85024e0fb675.jpg

I'm pretty sure all of the Rogue One figures have that included with their bases.

Back