ian1138's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection and display, after seeing what you did with the fx lightsabers I broke down and bought a Vader to go with my ROTJ Luke and I plan on displaying them in a similar fashion as yours :).

Great collection and display, after seeing what you did with the fx lightsabers I broke down and bought a Vader to go with my ROTJ Luke and I plan on displaying them in a similar fashion as yours :).

I does look really good at night but after a few minutes if they not be played with the turn-off. Were i work there is a unit a few doors down which do eletronics repairs, going to ask them to have a look aorund re-wiring it or something to make it stay on constantly. With out looking like a big time geek hopefully.
And i really want more of them Mauls, Mace, Luke Rotj and what ever new ones eFX/Hasbro will bring out.

Wow, I'm not really into figures (more statue and occasional bust) but your display is very impressive, congrats!

Back