I have to destroy my PF Speederbike.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video! Really enjoyed that little masterpiece! Great idea too.

EDIT: This just came up in my mind: how would the persons that actually made and painted this piece feel if they would see this... ? :horror

Last edited:
That video was too funny to watch! I can't imagine having to smash one of those beauties up, but if you have to do it, at least your kids had fun!

I really leave without words grond, see this is very hard , and very difficult to understand !!! and moreover it is incredible that sideshow delivered a piece of that value with damage .........( that happened to quality control ? )
also understand your anger and violence !!!!!!!! if this had happened to me , with so expensive that these things are here , fly inmediately to us and burn it all !!!!!!!!!!!

:emperor:emperor:emperor

This made me sick to my stomach as well. There is no way I could do this to any of my grails.

Especially PF Hulk. :monkey2

WOW. Ouch.... That's so sad! I dunno if I could have done that myself. I have a PF Speederbike too and thankfully it came in good shape. Ugh I'm sorry...

I just barely heard back from Sideshow today. That was a long week of staring at my broken speederbike and wondering if they were really going to come through for me. I will continue to be nervous until the new bike is in hand.

hahahaha, that video was amazing! and very clever too! Sad such a nice statue had to be destroyed for a tiny piece.

Wow... as much as I understand why Sideshow requests this, it's a very pathetic policy, they should instead create a Sideshow's Virtual Junkyard where people can snag a broken, damaged piece for a lower price and shipped by the collector who owns it with payment done through Paypal or something like that...sort of like selling stuff at Amazon...
Avoid all that destruction and waste...

Haha! That was funny. I was thinking the exact same thing, too... from now on the little ones are gonna think all of daddy's statues are meant to be smashed apart. Watch out, your Grievous PF is next!

There better be a family meeting prior to displaying the replacement piece... ;)

Both Speederbike and Maul pics are somehow disturbing but also funny. and the movie is priceless.

Once I have the replacement bike in hand, I will have no need for what remains of the damaged piece. If anyone is interested in the pieces, I will give them to the first person who PMs me and is willing to pay actual shipping to have it shipped to them. Let me know if you are interested.

Back