I got my newsletter did you???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have three newsletters that come and so far I have olny recieved the one that I signed up for 4 years ago. Neither of the two more recent email addresses have gotten them yet.

Jesse

I logged in to my Sideshow account & updated my newsletter preferences yesterday but still didn't received any newsletter today :(

I'm just wondering why Sideshow changed their method of issuing their newsletters :confused: ... I'd rather prefer the email system (seems to work just fine) instead of this endless waiting & confusion :banghead

Got it last night around 9:30PM.

I have a newsletter subscription on four different email addresses. Personal, Work, Hotmail and one on my wife's email. I only got one newsletter on my personal one which is the one linked to my Sideshow Account. So I'm all set up. However, still no newsletter on the other three accounts.

Wife just got a second text version email. She's not even subscribed for the text version.

Got mine! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I don't even want the Anakin anyway :banghead

I still don't have mine,but I'm full of hope,because more people are receiving emails with newsletter.Maybe I will too!:sick

Back