I got my Asajj figure! thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Dude, don't post your order #. There are a lot of scummy people out there. Please edit your post.
You'll need to edit your quote too. I had to go back and edit mine to remove his number.

Darth Loki said:
Dude, don't post your order #. There are a lot of scummy people out there. Please edit your post.

Loki edit your quote so that his order # isn't in it.

EDIT: Rockabilly beat me too it. :lol

Got mine. That took a while surprisingly. Last time was quicker after they revamped the flow for PPO. Guess a lot of people wanted this one.

Edition size: 2000. I think that is about right. I also think that the non-exclusive should be $5 less.

I can't get through to the site.
I bet I don't even get to the order
screen in time.

sebcanadaceo said:
Got mine! Took 8 min.

I say she sells out in less than 25 min. No more than that!

Many are going to cry/whine for missing this one!

:emperor :maul

It may be a little longer than that ;) Servers are considerably slower than during Plo Koon... guess Asajj IS popular after all :)

Got it finally. I was training a new employee, and realized it was 10:03 and ran out of the office where she was. I guess I can go back now, although I'll have to make up an excuse why I left so fast and without a word...:lol

dr2red said:
I can't get through to the site.
I bet I don't even get to the order
screen in time.

completely close your browser and try again... it seems to be loading faster now... if not, you can call - the phones are open :duff

Back