I dont mean to brag BUT...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Shut the ^^^^^k up Donny!
Reaction score
I would like to let you all know, something i fogot to mention a couple of weeks ago, but on recently talking to Kevin aka Doomhammer that whilst on holiday in Poland the end of August my Beatiful girlfriend Tash of 4 years agreed to marry me, and truly lock herself into the collecting world as my prize statue, (in the collector style, may even have to laminate her!!!
And to make things even better, i handed in my resignation at work today after 4 and a half years stuck at a desk job iv finally got a dstart date as a copper, cant wait! though it does mean i wont have as much time to read all the gossip, but i'll do my bestest to get on here regularly, as im often lurking around somewhere in the background!!!

Hope others are sharing similar fortunes as myself. and if so, post them here, nothing better than to brag a bit with relative strangers!!!
x
:D

congrats!
1yr wedding anni coming up for myself and life is good.

good to hear things are going your way.
and congrats on the new job too! (whats a copper? :D )

Congrats... I'm in the engaged group myself, but we've been that way for 1 1/2 years and will remain until we can afford a ceremony.

Great news big al! Congrats and wish you all the best in your married life and new job. :chew :chew :chew

Congratulations Big Al. My daughter's Tash........I hope there's not something she hasn't told me!!!!
And hey Congerking...how's that new Mall in Simi...I was there for the opening last Fall....my nephew and niece have little hand and foot print tiles in the central section.
Sure beats Reading town centre!

im an upholder of the law, but in a non vigilante way! a police man in short.
The missus sells for about the same as a Ferrari Enzo (check e bay co.uk if your not sure what that means!!)
and to make the week even better, a woman who breeds english bull terriers helped deliver its litter this morning, and we are having one, so a nice new pet for us as well.
what next, a free cave troll statue?!.....Anyone???
:D

Hey King Darkness, we celebrated our 23rd anniversary on Sunday....and my wife is still a babe....so don't be nervous!!!:rolleyes:

Mind you we haven't had sex for 22 years and 50 weeks...........so maybe.....:eek: :confused:

ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!:lol

thamesvalidude said:
Congratulations Big Al. My daughter's Tash........I hope there's not something she hasn't told me!!!!
And hey Congerking...how's that new Mall in Simi...I was there for the opening last Fall....my nephew and niece have little hand and foot print tiles in the central section.
Sure beats Reading town centre!

That's SO weird. This is one of those moments that happen in those quirky tv shows that try to show that everybody is connected through fate. I would expect people at this board to know eachother from big towns like Los Angeles, New York, etc, but not little ole Simi Valley. :rotfl My little cousin has his hands in the tiles too. Mall's great, totally unnecessary IMHO, other malls are just as close( Two in Thousand Oaks, and Three in the valley, but simi wants the tax dollars, power to them). Next time you're hear, hit me up, we'll go get wasted at some bar down in Hollywood. :D

congerking said:
That's SO weird. This is one of those moments that happen in those quirky tv shows that try to show that everybody is connected through fate. I would expect people at this board to know eachother from big towns like Los Angeles, New York, etc, but not little ole Simi Valley. :rotfl My little cousin has his hands in the tiles too. Mall's great, totally unnecessary IMHO, other malls are just as close( Two in Thousand Oaks, and Three in the valley, but simi wants the tax dollars, power to them). Next time you're hear, hit me up, we'll go get wasted at some bar down in Hollywood. :D

Sounds good to me.......I'm always up for a few beers!!!!
Should have been there later this month, but my unthinking cousin decided to get married during term time, so I'm stuck with the school run. May make it for my brother's birthday over New Year......if my wife will give me a pass out!!!
(Oxfordshire to LA is a long way to sneak out to the pub:cool:)

Congrats... I'm in the engaged group myself, but we've been that way for 1 1/2 years and will remain until we can afford a ceremony.

Same here, but make it 4 1/2 years for me.

Back