i am venting.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlepower73

Super Freak
Reaction score
i will never buy anything through sideshow ever again..
i did the flex pay for a jack sparrow.
well when it was time to pay my first payment.. there was money on my credit card..guess what they charged me for something. then they said the charged failed and cancelled item without contacting me..
i got an email 7 days later saying item has been cancelled. top that i got charged another$10 dollars .
done..i don't need this..

I'm pretty sure their CS will take care of you. Have you even tried talking with them yet?

they don't really care if you don't buy.....there is lots people still buying it even with venting.....it sucks, I know.

They may have tried to contact you and somethings your spam filter will filter their messages out from their ordering department

I admit I'm unclear on that point as well.

What did they charge you? The first payment? Judging by your anger they must have charged you the full price. If so, that's their mistake and they will certainly honor the transaction if you call.

Clearly there is a pivotal piece of this puzzle missing from the retelling.

did you cry while venting?

Rough crowd.

Things like this suck, but that's life. Sometimes things go smooth, sometimes they don't. Mistakes happen. Sideshow should fix it for you, if they don't or refuse then that really does suck and bears complaining about. But until that time, well, you're just rubbing salt in your own wounds really...

Hell, I know all about this kind of frustration. I had an in stock item on flexpay, it went out of stock just before my final payment. And you guessed it. After they took my final payment they then discovered that they had 'misplaced' the item that was supposed to be reserved for me. Took two weeks after they informed me that they wouldn't be fillinmg my order for them to issue a full refund, and I had to chase them for it, rather than them making an effort to get things sorted as soon as possible. And I didn't even get so much as a "sorry we screwed up", let alone any sort of token compensory offers, such as a calendar or a gift card. Very annoying at the time. But, truth is, like it or not, stuff happens sometimes. As long as you don't end up poorer for it sometimes you just have to suck it up and roll with the punches.

Though voting with your wallet is, at the end of the day, the only thing that really makes any difference, and even then its just a drop in the ocean. Can make you feel better though, and that's more important anyhow.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back