"I am not happy with this" poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The biggest disappointment of 2008

• Bruce Lee PF

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Moria Orc pF

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Galadriel PF

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Jurassic Park Diorama

• Namor Comiquette

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Irom Man Mark I

• Gandalf the White PF

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Aragorn PF

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Many people were disappointed with Classic IM and Abomination, but I don't consider them "a big disappointment". I think more people liked them than not. I read all the posts and that's why I decided not to put them in the poll.

BTW, I also posted "the best" poll.....

Why are there pieces listed that didn't even come out in 2008?

Hard to base an opinion on preview pics on SS site

I guess my intention was something you were looking forward to see and when the pics went up, it wasn't what you didn't expect. I guess I should have limited myself to in hand pieces, but I just want to know your opinions about it.

Hard to base an opinion on preview pics on SS site

That is actually a funny thing to say considering how upset people feel about a few pictures. Nothing wrong with that but everybody has an opinion about something they saw on SS site. So I didn't think this poll was that bad at all considering when you guys are not happy about something you saw, you have no problem expressing it here in the forum.....

just my humble opinion...

Galadriel PF, I don't care what anyone says I don't see any of Blanchett in that sculpt.

Galadriel PF, I don't care what anyone says I don't see any of Blanchett in that sculpt.

Same here. I voted on the one I thought that even a repaint could not help. All of the others.. Aragorn, JP, Bruce, etc... I think a good paint job could do wonders to help them be amazing pieces. But Galadriel? I don't even think a good paintjob could help it. The head looks horrible to me, even the proto did. :horror

The biggest complaint - people complaining.

And Aragorn and the JP diorama certainly don't belong on the list - there hasn't been a consensus complaint made about either of them, just a couple of random whiners.

Last edited:
funny-pictures-critical-cat-hates-your-shoes.jpg

I voted for Iron Man Mark I since it was the only thing I was looking forward to on that list. I wasn't around for most of the others.

Youre so right,i sent them an email 3 times in 2 months now,no response!:banghead

What? Nothing? K then I think its over. The last time I e-mailed them about Rocky they at least replied with their standard response and did release another piece, but if nothing? It can't be good.

What? Nothing? K then I think its over. The last time I e-mailed them about Rocky they at least replied with their standard response and did release another piece, but if nothing? It can't be good.

then they would have at least said that they are not making any more Rambo, like they say with other Figs.

Back