HX Project & XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They face the same cost problem as XM statues in that because they can't be sold here you're paying a ton for shipping.
$400 shippless.

I don't see why paying $400ish for these or $1k for an XM piece is any different.
Please, just stop with this nonsense. :lol
Their 1/4 statues worth ~$650, retail.
retail + shipp from Singapore = thousand bucks

Anyway, I don't understand what you're trying to tell me.

Riddick is a Hot Toy collector, so he's just taking a stab a statue collectors like some statue collectors do with Hot Toys by calling them dolls ....
1. They ARE dolls
2. I'm buying statues that re good looking and fairly priced (and if I can afford the shipping)

At the end of the day I don't see how a giant Galactus statue, a big Iron Man armor or a cartoon statue are any less childish than anything else out of the comic book world.
So basically you don't care and just wasted my time with the "Why?" question...
Yep, thank you very much! :lol

I got mine from Singapore for $450 shipped for Thor (which is as big as XM Wolverine) and got Loki for $390 shipped.

Anyways as you said it's stylized art from the TV Show, so it's not going to appeal to everyone....

I got them for under $400 shipped so your price isn't what the market is paying for them.

I'm in the US, try buying an XM statue for retail because that's not happening. Best case scenario you're buying Hawkeye for $950.

I don't understand the need to come into a thread of a product that someone doesn't like and bash the people who like it. You wasted your own time coming into this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ฉันไม่ เข้าใจ อะไรเลย = I don't understand nothing at all :p

But here a video review about ironman 1/6 scale he has light up is very nice statue, the video is in Thailand so no idea what they said xD

Thanks for posting the review. I don't understand what they're saying, but it gave me an idea of the 'augmented reality' feature that's included with each one. Iron Man's is pretty wicked (but really just a cool trick to show off the piece to friends) :)

I got mine from Singapore for $450 shipped for Thor (which is as big as XM Wolverine) and got Loki for $390 shipped.

Anyways as you said it's stylized art from the TV Show, so it's not going to appeal to everyone....

As big as Wolverine??!! Do you have a picture of this lol?

Actually I just looked the size up of Thor and he's not too far off in total statue height from Wolvereine. He's just a little over 14" making him the tallest one out of the group. Hulk is next at about 13.8"

Thor and Loki are up on bbts for 300$ + shipping (around 13$). They both just got a 100$ price cut.

EDIT: NM, they just went back up to full price. Black Friday sale is over.

Last edited:
As big as Wolverine??!! Do you have a picture of this lol?

XM08.jpg

Cartoony or not, that is an awesome Hulk. Everything about him screams rage! Too rich for my blood, but would be an easy buy at Kotobukiya prices.

I like the way all of these look except for Thor. Was Hulk the first in this line released for PO? Looks like it's sold out already.

Hopefully I'll be getting my Hulk soon.... I have them all for pre-order... I personally like the cartoon look especially since most of my 1/4 scale stuff is more realistic looking, so it's nice to have some variety in my collection.

Finally received my HM Project Hulk from BBTS!

It's been a long time coming. Haven't opened it up yet, tho. I'll need to make some time for it.

Back