HX Project & XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
%252B%252BP1150693%2528f%2529%2528wrs%2529.jpg

This looks better than Bowen, IMO.

She's gorgeous!

Can't wait to get mine. Hopefully it'll be soon.

On BBTS Thor and Loki are on clearance for $209.99 and Hulk got a drop to $299.99. For Thor and Loki that might be as low as they can go for Hulk there might be one more drop in the future if you want to risk it.

As a Thor fan I bought these from BBTS a few days ago. Everyone is a critic, I get it. But for me it was a no brainer.

A statue is cartoony... based on a cartoon. What a travesty lol.

Look like what you like but when Stan took the brand to California he did so to open it up to outside the comic book world. Spidey cartoons began and there is a long long history of comic book cartoon lore that followed. All the way to live action stuff on tv and ultimately the MCU. It all started with the comics but the cartoons took it to a much bigger level.

Go to the store today and go look at Avengers stuff in shopping areas like home goods and bedding etc. Do you see Avengers MCU? Nope. You see AA. These Avengers are the new face of the childhood lore that we all loved at some point. And all that work 45 years ago to get it on the small screen is the accumulation of what we have now. And they are doing a great job balancing this series and the result is a great job by XM, HX to give us the only 1/6 (looks almost like 1:5) representation and they hit it out of the park. The price range was killing me originally but this is an awesome deal.

love how Hawkeye looks so much like Matt Fraction's version. I know it's based on the cartoon but it looks excellent. I really need to find a PO.

It´s from a cartoon show. :wink1:

LOL. Not a bad point, Grumpy.

My honest review of these is biased because I have been waiting for a good Marvel animated statue line for my Thor collection for years. To me the animated aspect of Marvel has been truly under represented in Marvel lore. 50 years of Marvel animation and this is the first time a major statue company has taken it on.

I took this picture the night I got them because it signified so much to me, as a passionate comic fan I was nerdgasming. Comic Thor vs Loki. Cartoon Thor vs Loki. Live Action Thor vs Loki.

p8twSW1.jpg

Back