Hulked Out Heroes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
There have been quite a few "Jump the Shark" moments for Marvel...here is another.

500x_hoh2.jpg

In the past several years, Marvel has turned heroes into apes and into zombies. The next big transformation series, called "Hulked Out Heroes", is exactly what it says on the tin: Taking Marvel's superheroes and turning them into Hulked-out versions of themselves. Hulked out Deadpool. Hell yes.

Although if this is what I think it is a Deadpool "Hulk" would be funny to see...and if Sideshow if you're looking to do this please at least give us the original Spider-Hulk

30083-3519-33444-1-web-of-spider-man_super.jpg

Last edited:
Urgh!! We're starting Fall of the Hulks...now they gonna come out with Hulk Out Heroes? Strange, if true IMO.

There hasn't been an official announcement yet, but editor Nate Cosby accidentally spilled the beans. In the cover artwork above, that's a Hulked out Spiderman, Wolverine, Deadpool and a couple of members from the Fantastic Four. No release date for the series has been set.

Its coming. :lol

lame. That Marvel Apes miniseries had to be the stupidest thing I read (art was great though), so by Marvel throwing that in as a reference for this, my expectations are low.

Mine are low as well but I think it's awesome, something different. You know those movies that you know are gonna suck but you have to watch them to verify.... Well yea...this is one of those.

I'd love to see these as PF's. Hopefully Sideshow will do a Greg Valentine PF to go with them.........<growl>

synt1.jpg

loos like some kind of what if...Well, I hope so...:duh

Back