Hulk VS. Abomination

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jennifer Connelly is one of the most beautiful women on the planet and a great actress, but I agree there wasn't much chemistry. Elisha is a little young for research geneticist (as they made Betty in the first movie). But beautiful young women as super brilliant scientists with 3 PhDs has never stopped them before...

I used to think Connelly was a hottie too, but I think Dark City was the last time I found her remotely attractive. After that she started thinning down WAY too much and she always looks kinda 'sickly' imo... She's off my "list". :)

Darklord Dave said:
But beautiful young women as super brilliant scientists with 3 PhDs has never stopped them before...

christmascard.jpg

I liked the Hulk movie and watched it on dvd again awhile back and still liked it. It wasn't a grea tfilm but after all the bad mouthing it received including that terrible Entertainment Weekly article the week before it came out, I thought it was pretty good. The scene where he was fighting the military down in and around southern Utah were just what I expected and brought back memories of the old 60's Marvel cartoons and comics.

I never thought the Hulk was a very interesting character once you get past the anguish and smashing so I'm not sure what people were expecting. Yeah, the poodle thing was cornball and I wish they would have saved what was their version of the Absorbing Man for another flick but hey, it had the purple pants...err spandex!

BB

Believe Marvel stated that Hulk 2 will be very differant than the first. Marvel went on to say that the Hulk was made a little large in the first movie and he will be smaller in size................and now Abomination, looks like this will be much better than the first as many have said!!!!

Sideshow Andy said:
I'm hoping for a great success with Hulk 2 that will maybe kick it off for another couple sequels. HULK deserves it! (wishing I had a Hulk smiley to post here)

Anything for you Andy!
hulk-smiley.gif

:lol :rotfl :lol Nice Austin, if anyone could do it ... :rotfl

I enjoyed the originality of the Hulk film (esp the storyboards), but it really bored me to bits. :eek:

needed to see more rampaging hulk with something you could actually see him fighting against.................like the desert helocopter scenes...............

then the images of Hulk alone in the desert were good also.............

Back