Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst looking LSB yet ! Yet it's the most expensive :emperor

Has anyone got an idea of when successful wait list notifications (if any!) start appearing after the item is "Sold out"? Am I right in assuming that it would be once notice is given that the first payment (full or flex) is due, then folks decide if they still want the item?
Thanks!

Has anyone got an idea of when successful wait list notifications (if any!) start appearing after the item is "Sold out"? Am I right in assuming that it would be once notice is given that the first payment (full or flex) is due, then folks decide if they still want the item?
Thanks!

All depends on the order in which you got on the waitlist. Could come as soon as the first person to cancel to months after.

There is no predictable time frame for wait list notifications. It all depends on the price and ES of the piece, how quickly you got on the list (as bagelsncheesey said), and how long it takes for someone to decide to cancel. Some may come as soon as someone has an attack of buyer's remorse (which sometimes happens within a few days after ordering). Others may come after there has been some lengthy discussion about the piece, causing some one to rethink their decision to order. And still others will come as the shipment date approaches, either due to flex-pay problems, other credit card declines, or people who panic when the 20-day notice arrives, and realize they can't afford the piece at that time.

I've gotten on the wait list for some items within a few seconds of the sellout (as soon as the wait list option appeared on the order page), and still didn't convert until just before the item shipped (and some never at all). For others, I've gotten on the wait list weeks after the sellout, and gotten a conversion notice within a couple days.

2946_press07-001.jpg
redbook-giada.jpg

I see these are showing up over at Statue Forum now.
anybody here get theirs????.... :monkey1

Back