Hulk Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lurch + Michael Berryman + The Mask = Hulk LS Bust

lurch.jpg
+
mberryman.jpg
+
carrey-mask29.jpg
=
2946_press06-001.jpg

JS
disgusted1.gif
:(

Last edited:
I THINK IT LOOKS AWESOME !!!! SINCE WHEN DOES HULK IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY ???? HULK IS ONE UGLY MOFO THAT IS RAGE INCARNATE !!! RAGE, HATE,THOSE THINGS ARENT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY...

ORDERED !!!!! THIS WILL LOOK INCREDIBLE IN HAND !!!

Last edited:
Just not feeling this bust, his teeth shouldn't stand out that much IMO :monkey4 pass for me but congrats on those who ordered!

Needed the Hulk bust BAD, but missed out; was it only available as flex-pay? Being in the UK is such a bind when these things go up on the website!!! :monkey4

a quick sellout but still available for flexpay buy, which is weird. what if you don't want to make payments? opened the newsletter in my e-mail at 6am and it was gone. es must be very low. is sideshow putting more of the es towards flexpay inventory so they can activate that cancellation fee policy?

also links to the bowen silver surfer and im hulkbuster didn't work either. those gone too? was interested to see what price sideshow was selling them at. anybody know?

I THINK IT LOOKS AWESOME !!!! SINCE WHEN DOES HULK IS SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE A PRETTY BOY ???? HULK IS ONE UGLY MOFO THAT IS RAGE INCARNATE !!! RAGE, HATE,THOSE THINGS ARENT SUPPOSE TO BE PRETTY...

ORDERED !!!!! THIS WILL LOOK INCREDIBLE IN HAND !!!

Hulk isn't supposed to be a "pretty boy" BUT the Hulk just doesn't look like that bust.
Looks like in their last fight Hulk tore Things teeth out and replaced his with them.

Look at your own posted Hulk picture here Shai:

MDJD.jpg

None of those look like the LS bust. The one in the middle would have been
AMAZING as a Hulk bust, as that is a version that I remember from my childhood
that NEVER seems to get any statues or busts made of it.

Of that version I'd love a PF and statue and bust and LS bust, but nobody
ever seems to give that one any notice or love.

JS
disgusted1.gif

The Hulk bust is a little strange, but the first thing I thought was this would make an AWESOME Zombie Hulk bust.

Here's my quick Photoshop:

zombiehulk.jpg

Got my order in last night, but might cancel down the road. I think it will look amazing in hand, but the teeth are really a bit much.

Back