Hulk green and grey PF question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome pics, squider! i really dig my green hulk but my willpower erodes a little more everytime i see pics of the grey version and i think about how awesome they would both look together. seeing awesome pics like this doesn't help :lol.

I can't wait till Abomination arrives so he can face off against Green Hulk and Grey Hulk. Those 3 will be taking up a whole dresser.

I'm looking at selling almost all of my collection! :monkey2

I need to move out this year and I can't really take everything with me and the extra cash should help with legal fees, deposit, etc.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Move outta where? A new house? Are you in college and can't take all the stuff out of ur dorm room? :lol

Otherwise I c FAIL, to do without a Grey one! :maul

Move outta where? A new house? Are you in college and can't take all the stuff out of ur dorm room? :lol

Otherwise I c FAIL, to do without a Grey one! :maul

If anything, the Grey Hulk PF makes a great friend. It's always there when I need someone to listen. That kind of loyalty is priceless!! I tried that with the Green Hulk PF once, and he kept whining and asking all sorts of questions. Needless to say, I own only ONE Hulk PF. And he's grey.

If anything, the Grey Hulk PF makes a great friend. It's always there when I need someone to listen. That kind of loyalty is priceless!! I tried that with the Green Hulk PF once, and he kept whining and asking all sorts of questions. Needless to say, I own only ONE Hulk PF. And he's grey.

Amen Brotha, thou doth speaketh the Gospel..:rotfl:joy

The eyes of the grey one,the way they are painted, looks less fake.

Does anyone have the box size and weight from the Grey Hulk? I think I'm going to look at selling him for about £799 and I just want to work out the postage.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

I totally agree! Grey Hulk is my best friend.

"People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun
Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking son to son.
Cause he's my best friend.
Yes he's my best friend."

For you youngsters: That's the theme song to Courtship of Eddie's Father staring Bill Bixby (also stars as Dr. David Bruce Banner in the Incredible Hulk TV series).:p

Here's a pic of the BFF:

I totally agree! Grey Hulk is my best friend.

"People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
He's a warm hearted person who'll love me till the end.
People let me tell you 'bout my best friend,
He's a one boy cuddly toy, my up, my down, my pride and joy.

People let me tell you 'bout him he's so much fun
Whether we're talkin' man to man or whether we're talking son to son.
Cause he's my best friend.
Yes he's my best friend."

For you youngsters: That's the theme song to Courtship of Eddie's Father staring Bill Bixby (also stars as Dr. David Bruce Banner in the Incredible Hulk TV series).:p

Here's a pic of the BFF:

Nice reference!! :lol I'm following you. Not to get off topic, but it's still a little difficult for me watching Bill Bixby in the Incredible Hulk eps. knowing he's not here anymore. It still amazes me that he's gone. Once thing is for sure: He'll always be missed.

I thought so too but now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day!

That end theme of the Incredible Hulk is always stuck in my head!! *piano begins to play in the background* :lol

Sometimes I just take random walks down the road with my backpack over shoulder. :D

Back